Mac #7--Once a Marine, Always a Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I dont like men in uniform - but this is Mac! He is beatiful in uniform and without uniform and espesially on last pic:drool::drool:. Thank you CSISenna - I love it!

Ok, I dont like men in uniform - but this is Mac! He is beatiful in uniform and without uniform and espesially on last pic:drool::drool:. Thank you CSISenna - I love it!

Dear Gala,

I understand you so much, I´m also basically not really a fan of men in uniform!
mgscratchchin.gif

BUT

when I see this pics from Mac I am so torn apart, my brain fights against my stomach
mgshy.gif
( or something in this region
sm199.gif
)

As I said before, hopefully nobody in my circle of friends and colleagues
will ever read this!!!!!!

I somehow love this part of Gary, oh god!!!!
pic41.gif

So, CSISenna, thanks for the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Udonna

yea baby!!!

New Mac thread!!! Wooot wooot *celebrates in class and hopes that no one notices*

CSISenna,you really want i can't concentrate in my class,don't you?:drool::drool:

in any case thanks!:thumbsup:

Debbie (will be a very bad student now:devil:

CSISenna,you really want i can't concentrate in my class,don't you?:drool::drool:

in any case thanks!:thumbsup:

Debbie (will be a very bad student now:devil:

I have to do an assignment....I cant concentrate with all of this hotness going on!!!:shifty:

Who wants to concentrate in class with that? :guffaw::guffaw:

Ooohhh i'm so grateful my highschool / college days are over. Although being stuck in an office doesn't really help :confused::confused:

Who cares? :lol: Anthing that'll help us get through the day or like me Nats said is welcome :devil::devil:

Ooohhh i'm so grateful my highschool / college days are over. Although being stuck in an office doesn't really help :confused::confused:

Who cares? :lol: Anthing that'll help us get through the day or like me Nats said is welcome :devil::devil:

hmmm your right....this thing is due on Thursday, what the hell am I worrying about?!?!

More Macness!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

OK, seriously y'all. You're going to give me a heart attack at work with those pictures, and I will have a hard time explaining to my coworkers why I fainted. Whew! :drool::drool:

Yeah! New Mac-thread!:cool: I love the name!:thumbsup: He really is a marine and you can notice it by the way works as a detective. ;)

I dunno have I told you this, but I'm so soft on with army guys!:adore::adore::adore:
I know one guy, who worked in army before went to study history. So it's funny, cause his body is definitely in army shape, but in his mind he's more philosophical guy.:lol: So you can imagine what troubles I had couple day back when I saw him wearing a tight t-shirt!:D "deep sigh" Damn that he's not single!:scream:

Jools Thanks for those droolable pics.:bolian: They've definitely the best birthday present I had. "Lot of hugs to you!"
smiley-hug008.gif

Others also a lot of thanks for the birthday wishes.:) I had quite silent birhday-party cause I'm not party type person.:rolleyes: But those pics definitely rose the temperature! :lol:

This evening I'll finally see how the 333-mystery ends. ;)Actually I know it already, but it's nice to watch it with finnish texts! :guffaw: I'll post some pics later.

O, with 333-stalker was a very funny story. After "One wedding and a Funeral" we with girls prepared to watch 4.10 next evening - disscusing every potential suspect, even trying to see every janitor in the lab (remembering about Natali from CSI:LV), worring about Mac....So - evening, rissians сhannel, ICQ,...and BOOM! 4.11!We were like "W-w-what is it? W-w-where is 333-stalker?:scream::scream: What is going on?" We were so upset, tryed to know something about 4.10 - but nothing! It is mystery for us and now, why we couldnt watch The thing about heroes. All we could understand - Mac is alive.

So true, so true these pics ease the pain of working life :drool::devil:

It´s so quiet here today, already sommerholidays ????

I read this article today:
http://www.moviehole.net/200919157-exclusive-interview-gary-sinise

Our idealistic Gary, you must love him:drool::drool::drool:

Udonna:luvlove:

Dear Udonna!
Thanks you for link - it is really intresting interview. How I can understand Gary doesnt like to talk with press (and Mac also:)) - it is not so much interviews with him in Net.

Ummmm yumm....Maaaaaac.

ha, I said that outloud and one of my friends looked at me and said what? I said a BigMac, that I was craving a BigMac (well it IS true!) thats when they seemed to have gotten it and then they turned to me saying, Arent you a vegetarian?:wtf:

ooooops!!!:guffaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back