Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

109-1409.jpg

109-1410.jpg

109-1411.jpg

You're welcome mj, and here are your Officer Blue pics, enjoy ladies :devil: :D

401_00017.jpg

401_00016.jpg

Well ladies, still waiting for last nights Epi caps, so to tie us over I found two very sexy pics from "Can you hear me now". :devil: :devil:

And great job on finding those two Jools, they are sooooo sexy.

No need in waiting any longer Luving, Jools to the rescue. I know I owe you, so enjoy! All of you Taylor girls. My fav. is nr. 4 Look at that sinister Look :devil::devil:

NVE00002.png
NVE00007.png
NVE00010.png
NVE00018.png

402_0654.jpg

Pouty Mac...so sexy

402_1260.jpg

402_0651.jpg

Thankies Jools, lovely. Now I've finally gotten some from CSI-Caps, enjoy girls :devil: :devil:
OMFG!!! When I seen Mac on that boat, in those damn sunglasses, I melted and went into overdrive. God he was sooooo sexy, and HAWT, and then when he got pissy, and through that guy up against the wall, that did it, I lost my mind to wicked Macky Naughtiness. Mmmm, I'm telling you girls, last nights epi was majorly orgasmable. :devil: :devil:

Aaaaah, we got some major Pissy!Mac in ths week's ep, I loved it! :p And thanks for the lovely photos ladies, whatta great way to start out my day! :D

*tackle hugs LMH* i wub you hun! theyre the best cappies! ^^ i REALLY should get those s1 dvds...

:devil: someone catch me imma swoon! those new cappies are... *drool* need i say more? pissy macky sure is hawt >:)

Oooh, so many gorgeous Macky pics. I especially love Pissy!Mac from The Deep, and the one of him in the blue t-shirt and sunglasses from that ep, and the ones from 'Can You Hear Me Bow' of him on the plane. God, imagine being sat next to him for a whole flight... :devil:

Back