Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

Relax girls, everybody get's a part of Macky.... *sometime* Fruitbat did say she'll get him back in one piece. *And ehr... when you're done, I'd like me cuffs back too* :devil: :devil:

Oooh, gorgeous Macky pics.
I just re-watched 'Blink' and I fell in love with Macky all over again. He's so angsty/vulnerable, so sweet to that third victim who is still alive, and that final scene with Mac interrogating the evil doctor - pissy Macky - so hot, and then those scenes with him talking to the victim about Claire and and then going to Ground Zero - juat amazing, He's so vulnerable there, and just so sexy. Here are a few of my favorite Macky moments from that ep

Blink02.jpg
Look at those eyes! So intense and sexy!

Blink03.jpg

Blink04.jpg

Blink07.jpg
So angsty - don't ya just wanna hug him - or maybe more? :devil:

Blink05.jpg
Again, the eyes. Wowza.

Blink10.jpg
INTENSE!!!!

Blink08.jpg
The final scene. Gives me goosebumps every time.

Credit for first 3 pics goes to CSI Caps, credit for the others to pastmyshoulder.com

Lovely pics guys guys!! Macslady I have got to agree that Blink is one of the best Mac eps!! As much as it makes me shiver I love that last scene :)

ok... im a happy girl now.. :lol: a collection of macky piccies *snagging some with the cuffs* :devil:

Yeah!!! I love keeping my Mac buds very happy, whether it be pictures or vids. :D :D

Hi to all the new faces on here, nice to meet ya all :)

bring on the v necks! hopefully with the decline of macs uniform rules, we'll be seeing mac in vest tops next. al la 'of mice and men' soz thats gary. but i do love macs new wardrobe

Gaby said:
bring on the v necks! hopefully with the decline of macs uniform rules, we'll be seeing mac in vest tops next. al la 'of mice and men' soz thats gary. but i do love macs new wardrobe
Oooh, Gaby, what a lovely idea - Vest!Mac = HAWT. God, that would be wonderful. All us Taylor Girls would probably faint/drool/thud/swoon all over the place, but it would be worth it. :devil: Hey, did you say you were actually going to NYC soon? You're going to Mac's city!

Hey there, this is my first time posting in this thread and OMG have I missed out! First of all, I love Mac. I always have and seeing him soaking wet, really made my day lol. I also have him and his bass from the ep with Will Dailey as my phone wallpaper. Great to look at lol.

Gaby said:

Since Mac has lost his luggage between London and NYC then you never know. He's going to run out of shirts at some point :p

Back