Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

Thankd Elwod for those pics I just got back from a weekend of walking and camping in the british rain!

I couldn't watch SD when it rained over her on sat but I just watched it and had to rewatch the wet mac scenes!! :devil::devil:

Elwood i'm going to have another star at your pics:devil:

^poor you!! but i guess that as being a real Briton you're use to this weather... hehehe :D

thanks a lot for these pictures Elwood! he looks so sexy... I can't wait to see him in the first episode of season 4... gosh how long?? over 2 months??... god no!!!!

'Risk' was on fiveUS last night, Mac looking yummy as always. Love the scene with him and Adam when Mac knows the little fishies in the dead guys's stomach are from that bar Wild Wild Wet, and Adam is shocked he knows about such a hip place, and then he looks really cute as he tries to cover himself, saying to Mac 'you're the man' :D (Mac certainly is the MAN as we all know :devil:) and Mac just looks at him, looking half annoyed and half amused, and very, very, very sexy. :) :devil: :devil: Stuck on You is on nexg Sunday, and People W/ Money on Tuesday (after new CSI Miami). I'm gonna tape both. :)

I konow this is off topic, but can someone please explain to me how to get an avatar? I have 100 posts now. It would have Mac on, so that kinda makes it on topic.

MacsLady go to the fanart thread to get one... they'll beable to explain how to put it on I haven't got much time to explain!

I just got CSINY Season3 part 1 today and it had CSIMIAMI 407 Felony Flight on as a extra and I just loved the part where Mac enters the miami lab! I just love his voice.

I'm feeling ALOT better after I borrowed *cough* Mac last night :devil:- he brought his black t-shirt with him (not as if he kept it on long :devil:)

Ok I am so far down in the gutter at the moment I don't think i'll be able to get out :devil: not as if that's a bad thing where Mac's concerned :devil:! Ok I really need a cold shower!

MacsLady, I'm sure you've gone to fanart by now, but...

--> if you yourself have a Sexy Mac pic you like, you can crop and size it down to 100x100pix, save it likely to jpeg format, (under 20kb i think the limit is) and then you will need to host it on a website like Photobucket or ImageShack, for example. Then you can copy and paste the formula/link to the appropiate section in your "Home" page.

BUt yes, take Natty's advice and talk to the experts :D

Natty ~ glad Mac was able to ease your britashe camping woes... :lol: heeheeheeeee. I'm surpised you didn't take him camping with you, you got rained on , right? His t-shirt woulda been wet all weekend... :p

Oooooooooh, Stubbly!Mac, thanks for more drooly pix, Elwood! Is it time for the season premiere, yet? Huh? Izzit time yet? *bounce bounce* Can't wait!

And I can't blame Peyton for throwing herself at Mac, either - I sure as hell would have! I love those two together, I hope she comes back next season (Unapologetic Pacfan) :D

While I can't say I'm the biggest Peyton fan, I am sooooo looking forward to see him come back from London with some heavy 5 o'clock shadow... makes me drool just thinking about it.

MBGrissom said:
Oooooooooh, Stubbly!Mac, thanks for more drooly pix, Elwood! Is it time for the season premiere, yet? Huh? Izzit time yet? *bounce bounce* Can't wait!

And I can't blame Peyton for throwing herself at Mac, either - I sure as hell would have! I love those two together, I hope she comes back next season (Unapologetic Pacfan) :D

*starts bouncing next to MB* um, soon, hon *bounce bounce* soon, I hope, 'cos I'm getting tired... *bounce bounce*
contentpf1.gif
contentpf1.gif
contentpf1.gif
contentpf1.gif
contentpf1.gif

two more months I think for us... :p :p

(quietly ~ yay Pac, some pics on other thread if you like :cool:)

But ooooooooh yes, I can *not* wait for a stubbly Mac. You know I've always been a sucker for the side burns. Maybe they'll change up his look a bit this season... :devil: :devil: I'm thinking, oh, a little more black, a little more water, a few more t-shirts (mind you I do also luv watching him roll up those sleeves...), and perhaps periodically hiding his razor for a few days... Rugged bad-ass Mac anyone?

*Le* *Sigh* :devil:

Hey guys I read this on the spoiler thread it's not really a biggy but I think its funny!

I saw very little Mac, but we do know that his suitcase still hasn't arrived from England even though he's been back two weeks.

Back