Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you dont give up.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Jan 23, 2010.

?

Smackie NAME needed!

Poll closed Jan 26, 2010.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #19: "'Coz it all comes down to Christmas".

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #19: "I need a sign to let me know you're here"

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. Mac <3 Stella #19: "Because i will be right here waiting for you"

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

YEAH! ITS LIKE HAVING A FAMILY REUNION HI EVERYBODY!!!:thumbsup:

Hey there Deb! I agree with this theory. I think Mac is trying to find other ways to discourage the way he feels about Stella. He enjoys her friendship that is so obvious but when he delves deeper into his feelings what he feels makes him want to find another source for comfort but with the depth of friendship and the years of going through so much together he is afraid to ruin what they have because he doesnt want to lose it. Maybe Stella has a moment of weakness because of some trauma she will suffer and tells Mac more of how she feels then just "How lucky she is to have him in her life" AAWWW remember the blushy blushy Mac did!:lol:

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey you Lori! :D long time no see :)

i think we have a golden opportunity between our hands if that happens :D I mean, he would be aware of her feelings, which are pretty similar to his ;) :D Also i wonder if she would limit herself to just a confession or she would go forward if that trauma moment happened.
    And of course i am dying here wondering if that would happen on 6.18 or in the prison episode :D who knows? maybe it happens but just in our season finale :D

Blushy blushy Mac? You mean this? ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
  3. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

Haha, thanks! Oh come on, who, me? I'm new, and often when I read, I skim, missing details. Should've paid more attentions to rules though... Meh. So again, back to SMack. :D
    I think that works. I was wondering what he gets out of picking up a girl from the deli, and watching that episode, I loved it, but that girl is tipping me off!
    Whoah! You're right! I saw a clip with that and I just realized the resemblance. :lol: But Mac has to be facing Stella, then it'd be perfect...

By the way, is it true that Melina wrote the episode Grounds For Deception?! Cause that's like, WHOAH. Is she a SMack shipper herself?? [I mean, LOOK at those moments.]

4. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family! Haven't posted in awhile.

First off, great to see you here PianoWizzy :) I'm Khamomile-Tea over on dA :p

So I see you guys are talking about GFD. Well, that episode is just only MY FAVOURITE EPISODE EVER! From beginning to end it was perfect. The play was great. The fight was great. The scene at the museum was BRILLIANT. The awkward hello's tell you so much about them. Stella was probably thinking "Oh my god, why is he here? Does he really care that much?" and Mac is all like "I didn't think I'd run into her this soon. What do I say?" :adore: And then the moment at the end with the coffee grounds was just priceless. I'm really glad you guys are bringing up this episode because it just makes me happy. Haven't been extremely happy lately. It was brilliant. Full of green and SMack and blushing Mac :)

Oh and PianoWizzy, we totally think Melina has to be a SMACked shipper. I mean, she wrote GFD. You can't deny it after that.

Well girls, I'll be watching GFD this week for sure so now I'm all prepped :) Thanks.

Love the pictures Deb. Talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

PianoW
    sorry, not for you darling :D I wrote your welcome message after my greeting to the rest fo the Family :D

as i told Kayla, i think the girl is nice (yes, it's me, Debbs!:lol:) but i believe if he started this friendship with her it happened just because he felt preassured by Reed. I love that guy but i believe there was a misunderstanding and Mac couldn't realize he was talking in general (or probably referring and giving hints to Mac about Stell :D ) so he picked up a very nice lady

Definitely she was!!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool: and for me it still is the best smacked episode ever written (probably because we had time for Mac and Stella only and Greece was a plus:drool::drool::drool:)

Kayla--->
    haha when i need a change of mood i watch GFD and it's MAGIC!:lol:
    I just love so much that scene at the museum:drool::drool::drool: For the first time i saw Stellla so completely surprised by having Mac there:drool::drool::drool: oh man! i just love every single sec of that episode:drool:
    I wish so much Melina could keep writing for us!:drool:

well until tomorrow ;)

Debbs:

pic 1

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2010
  6. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Hey guys!

First of all, YES, Grounds for Deception is defenitely the best SMacked episode ever!!!! :adore: They both revealed sooo much in terms of their feelings for each other and it really WAS a huge step for Mac to tell her he cared about her. I don't think it was easy for him to say such a thing since he's usually quite reserved when it comes to showing his emotions. ;)
    Haha, yeah Melina MUST be a smacked shipper, no doubt about that :bolian:

I agree with pretty much everything you guys said. Mac's scared to admit his feelings for Stella because he's afraid he won't be able to handle them! He feels safe being "just" friends (although we've noticed for quite a while they've gone past "just" friends even if they probably don't know it themselves... ;)). I think he wants to be with her more than anything but he has no idea how to do the first step, so he rather goes and gives himself some space and distraction by picking up a random woman (um, I must admit, I like her too :alienblush: ;)). It also seems to me that the man has some kind of hero-complex :lol: I mean, he always wants to save everyone and clearly he felt sorry for Aubrey and I guess that's a big reason why he started this new "friendship" with her. But he can't hide his feelings for Stella forever (no matter who he starts to date). Sooner or later they're gonna bubble to the surface (which they already started to do), no matter how hard he tries to suppress them ;)
    Btw, I also think that he misunderstood Reed's advice a little ;)

Debiiiieeeee!!!!! :D :D

OMG, sooooo true!!! :adore: :adore: :adore: To me Stella's never looked more in love than in that scene! She totally wears her heart on her sleeve :adore: :adore: ... and Mac is totally lost for words and so helpless :lol: Typical him and so cute :adore: :lol:

Thanks also for posting the other pics!! I always enjoy watching how in sync they are at everything they do :adore:

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Top of the mornin Smackies...ere afternoon I mean ! Happy St Pattys Day!

YIKES! Say it isnt so!!!

Well I hope if there is danger ahead for Stella Mac will be a little more engaged to her well being. I remember when Don was hurt how Mac stayed by the bedside. And when Frankie went after Stella that was pretty intense, it was great that Mac personally took charge of the case. So much has happened since GFD Angels death and Dannys demise I think Mac needs to be jolted into the fact that if he keeps waiting it may be to late.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
  8. Smackedfan1

Smackedfan1 Civilian

Obviously locking the thread hasn't been working. So why don't you just stop and let everyone enjoy the topic of Mac and Stella?

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Because she is a MOD and when the rules are broken as you have done yet again with not writing three lines she has to shut us down if not her one of the others if you dont want to obey the rules just read and dont post because all of us (your new friends) suffer as well... Not cool my friend.:rolleyes: If you enjoy coming and posting please do it right so we can all have a good time it is not that hard really. I see you are new and if it is just because you havent read the rules please take a moment and do so. Steph and the others do not need to be provoked and you really wont make many friends doing this.:)

Back on topic:
    Well with the repeat tonight I dont expect to much activity in here and it will be a long three weeks!:scream: I loved the look on Macs face when Stella plunked down her badge in GFD. I think he was at first ticked off then worried, but later he really let her have it when he found her address on Kosovos body. By then she was worried too. I love reckless Stella and the fact that Mac can not tame her!!:lol:

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Everyone is NOT enjoying the topic of Mac/Stella because some of you can't seem to follow rules.

This thread is now being locked for THREE days. This was unnecessary and OFF TOPIC. If you have a problem with a moderator post then I suggest you PM that moderator instead of contributing to the problem.

THREAD LOCKED UNTIL SATURDAY, MARCH 20th AT 11PM EST.

11. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Ok guys, after reviewing the situation and chatting to an admin we have decided to deal with the issue and open the thread again... We can't let one poster who's causing trouble ruin it for the rest of you guys who are trying hard to follow the rules... But I just want to emphasis that if this does happen again, the thread will be locked...

Back to Mac and Stella...
    Steph.

12. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Thank you Steph.:)

Oh, I agree. The tension between them in that scene was incredible. It was like, did that just really happen?! It was so intense. I think when she slammed her badge, Mac was a little shocked too. In a way, you could blame it on 'the heat of the moment', but I think she knew exactly what she was doing.

13. Bonasera-Taylor

Bonasera-Taylor Prime Suspect

Thank you.

So Mac and Stella.

Over the last few seasons i haVE noticed that they have been becoming closer.
    When Stella has had those bad Men in her life (Frankie and Andy) Mac has been there for her. And i think the same has been for Mac especially when Peyton dumped him thru a letter that Stella was there for Mac.

2 more Weeks until the next Hit of Stella & Mac and i cant wait.
    Last thing for now is I agree with Lori K and CSI... that the scene when Stella slams her badge down on Mac's desk is a awesome scene

14. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I have 2 things concerning Mac and Stella I wanna share.
    1. My theory why they don't admit to themselves and each other how they really feel.
    2. Why I do then don't then do then don't want TPTB to put them together as a couple.

1. My theory.
    I think before Peyton, Mac was still in his shell when it came to dating or even the idea of dating. I think he hadn't completely let go of Claire. I think in Mac's heart and mind he still felt like he'd be cheating on Claire if he started seeing someone else. I think Peyton was the push he needed to take the first step back into the dating scene. He may have to date a few ladies before he realizes Mrs. Right #2 is right in front of him and her name is Stella Bonasera. (Claire was Mrs. Right #1)
    I think Stella is once bit twice shy. First there was Frankie then Drew/Andy or Mr. 333 as I like to call him. I think she's needs a Peyton...someone to show her not every guy is another Frankie or Drew/Andy. Someone to give her a push. Hopefully Mac will be that someone and she'll realize that Mr. Right has been right in front of her all along and his name is Mac Taylor. Although after Yahrzeit I suspect Mac's name is MacCanna Boyd Taylor Jr.

2. Why I do then don't then do then don't want TPTB to put them together as a couple.
    The reason I'm apprehensive about TPTB putting Mac and Stella together I can sum up in 3 words: Danny Lindsay ship.
    To me, Danny and Lindsay had this magic, chemistry, spark, whatever between them from season 2's "ZOO YORK" to season 4's "THE THING ABOUT HEROES". Then along comes the season 4 episode "CHILD'S PLAY" and...BOOM...the writers torpedoed that ship and it sunk faster than the Titanic probably did back in 1911 or 1912. In my opinion, the writers still haven't figured out how to raise and restore the Danny Lindsay ship.
    I'm afraid history will repeat itself if they put Mac and Stella together. I really do NOT want that to happen. I doubt they'd torpedo it the way they did the Flack Angell ship, which would be to kill Mac or Stella. 2 torpedoed/sunk ships in one CSI show is ENOUGH!!! I want Mac and Stella to live happily ever after.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2010
  15. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

Hi,

What Mac and Stella have feelings for each other everyone knows, the less they and TPTB, or know more prefer to ignore.The fear of Mac and Stella together as a couple and happen the same as Danny and Lindsay ... The TPTB already know what not to do or should know as an example with D & L. Now have a million ways to make the relationship of Mac and Stella work without harming the show, just have a little intelligence.OMG !!!!!!!! You've read the spoiler of episode 6.22 "Point of View" ... know who's back? Should I be scared?