LV RP [sandle]

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Oops, are we continuing? So I was supposed to be with Nick? Sorry, I just jumped in... :p I thought we were starting new... But where's Nick?]
[Anyway, I'm waiting for Emergency Backup David to tell us the TOD and estimated COD ;)]

Greg watched as Cath examined the victim's clothes and Emergency Backup David checking her liver temp.

"What could be her COD?"

[Okay I'm confused... should I wait for Nick on the missing person case? Or cuz I've accidentally got Greg involved in Cath's case, could we start new?]

[Okay, this is confusing... Hollie, do you want to close this one and start over? Or start new but still in this thread? Or continuing the previous story? What do you think, sissi? RP-ing is new to me so... I'm confused!!!]

The idea was to start over, in a new thread, because this one had become full of questions and 'where is everyone?' comments. So I think we best start a new one. But I'll let Hollie make it, since it's her RP.

Silhouette said:
[Okay, this is confusing... Hollie, do you want to close this one and start over? Or start new but still in this thread? Or continuing the previous story? What do you think, sissi? RP-ing is new to me so... I'm confused!!!]

Lol Silhouette :D if you want my opinion, i would say that i close that thread and let you guys open a new fresh one :) with of course, the character list at the beginning ;)

Sissi

Okay Sissi. I'll start a new thread with a character listing in the first post. But I wanna make sure I know all of the characters first...

hollie - Sara
Silhouette - Greg
toomuchovertime - Catherine
Hestia - Grissom
Dutchie - Sophia

Um, I know sandersidle is in Vegas right now, but i'm pretty sure she's still Nick. Is stokeluver still Warrick?

ETA: I was just at the Sandle thread .. is ziggy offically Emergency Backup David?

Yes she is, so we have:

Hollie - Sara
Silhouette - Greg
Hestia - Grissom
Ziggy - David
Sandersidle - Nick
Dutchie - Sofia. Sofia with an 'F', Hollie, lol. :lol:

Let's start, I say.

Yay! Then I think this one can be closed as soon as the new one exists! Make sure to put this:

Hollie - Sara
Silhouette - Greg
Hestia - Grissom
Ziggy - David
Sandersidle - Nick
Dutchie - Sofia

in the new thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back