LV Icon Chall.Thread #2 - Ch.23 - Actors - Results!

Re: LV Icon Chall.Thread #2 - Ch.21 - English Internet Slang - Now Ope

I do have a question, although I'm in either way. But would a like wtf be considered as vulgar?

I do have a question, although I'm in either way. But would a like wtf be considered as vulgar?

Good question Nikki. I was wondering if bfg would also be consider vulgar. I know we're only using the slang terms here but do we need to keep the 'swearing' out of our icons?

Good question Nikki. I was wondering if bfg would also be consider vulgar. I know we're only using the slang terms here but do we need to keep the 'swearing' out of our icons?

Glad to see I wasn't the only one :lol: I for one don't swear as much as some people so every time I see those phrases I read them as 'Freak' :lol:

Not sure, but I've seen WTF on some icons in challenges before, soooo....?

Not to mention that this smiley here :wtf: actually says it's a WTF smiley. :lol:

Glad to see I wasn't the only one :lol: I for one don't swear as much as some people so every time I see those phrases I read them as 'Freak' :lol:

Or Frick, Frack, Funk, Fudge or what was that one from that one space show? Oh yeah, "Frell" (short for freaking-hell). I think Frack is from Battlestar Galactica and Frell was from some other space show, but I can't think of the name of it. I didn't watch either. :lol:

Or Frick, Frack, Funk, Fudge or what was that one from that one space show? Oh yeah, "Frell" (short for freaking-hell). I think Frack is from Battlestar Galactica and Frell was from some other space show, but I can't think of the name of it. I didn't watch either. :lol:

Fudge :lol: I've already sent mine in and I think the show you're thinking about was Farscape, used to watch that :)

Yeah, it was Farscape. I just couldn't think of the name of it. :lol:

Anyway, I can't wait to see the icons for this challenge. *is excited*

I think WTF is fine to use....

Yes, things like WTF are fine. You just can't write out what the 'F' stands for (unless you use a polite version :p).

Mine are in.

I had no idea that there was MTFBWY (May The Force Be With You). :lol: I'm more than enough of a Star Wars fan that I should have! :lol: Just goes to show how often I don't use them!

Susan

Just posting to say I'm not going to make the deadline for this one. Will be sorry to miss it but certainly don't extend it just for me!

Looking forward to seeing and voting on the entries!

I can't make the deadline either, but you don't have to extend the deadline. I've been busy with some stuff.

Can't wait for voting, anyway :D

Ok, I want to like a few more entries in each category.

I'll set the deadline to Wednesday 1th of July 2009, 11.59 pm (GMT) !!!

Re: LV Icon Chall.Thread #2 - Ch.21 - English Internet Slang - Voting

Sorry for the delay and the double post....

LV Icon Challenge Nr. 21 * English Internet Slangs * - VOTING Open!

Voting Rules: (Snagged from Megan.. Thanks...)

1] Don't vote for yourself. Also, don't tell anyone which one is yours, or that they should vote for them.
2] Vote for your favorite first, then second favorite, then third.....
It is very important that you do it this way.
3] Also, don't be worried about voting against yourself, everyone else is!
4] Please be sure to look at ALL of them before choosing!
5] Voting will close on Wednesday 8th of July 2009, 11:59 pm (GMT) so get your votes in before then !

Attention: Use please this example for the voting !!!!

Beginners
(2 votings)

Advanced (4 votings)

140x140 (3 voting)

Beginners

is-b-01.jpg
is-b-02.jpg
is-b-03.jpg
is-b-04.jpg

is-b-05.jpg
is-b-06.jpg

Advanced