LV Icon Chall.Thread #2 - Ch.23 - Actors - Results!

Re: LV Icon Chall.Thread #2 - Ch.22 - Movie Titles - Results!

Thanks for the votes and congrats to all the other winners and players. Great challenge! :)

Re: LV Icon Chall.Thread #2 - Ch.22 - Movie Titles - Results!

Congrats to the other winners!

(and thanks for all the votes)

Excelent icons everyone!!! :)

Re: LV Icon Chall.Thread #2 - Ch.23 - Actors- Now Up!!

LV Icon Chall.Thread #2 - Ch.23 - Actors!

Miss_Undercover asked me to run the next challenge for her while she's dealing with her computer problems :) I tried to pick a theme that hasn't been done in the Vegas Icon Category and this is the one I thought you all could have some fun with :)

For this challenge, you can use any cap from tv shows and/or movies that any of the actors/actresses from CSI have appeared in! If you need some ideas, check this link http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0247082/ to view all roles :)

-----

Some Caps:

Cap
Cap
Cap
Cap
Cap
Cap
Cap
Cap

Rules:

1 ~ You may enter up to 4 icons! All icons must be in the following sizes! 3 at 100x100 & 1 at 120x120 OR 140x140, not both :)
2 ~ As always, you can enter one of the three levels - Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.
3 ~ Please PM your entry to me, if you're not able to PM me, find the hotmail address in my profile.
4 ~ No vulgar words or phrases are allowed.
5 ~ This is an anonymous challenge, don't tell others to vote for you and don't post your icons anywhere else.
6 ~ No animations!
7 ~ You'll also get a chance to win a banner for 'Best Use of Text' :) So keep that in mind when making your icons.
8 ~ The Deadline will be Monday November 2nd, 2009 11:59 pm gmt -4

Have Fun :)

Re: LV Icon Chall.Thread #2 - Ch.23 - Actors - Now Open!

I'm in for this one. I'll try to make some icons sometime today. :)

oh, i want to take part as well!
i'll do mine today! really hope i'll get them done in time :/

I have only received entries from two participants. Just to let you know the deadline is now Friday November 6 11:59 gmt-4 So anyone who hasn't entered can still do so :)

Well... I've been kinda busy (and not so inspired)... so I really appreciate the extension :)

Awww I really like the theme idea... but I never joined a Fan Art challenge before. But I would like to try to get something in for this challenge. Cool that the deadline is now Friday :D

I'm so glad you changed the deadline. I've had three deaths to deal with this past week and a half and just have had no time between that, work, and school.

Now I'll have time to create. Yay!

Back