luxury handbag In the tangle in the defense of my

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

returning3e

Subject: I panic, fear, regret. This is not me, I am not just any girl. Ma Bin solution with my underwear, I shed tears, all their efforts, sent away his hand, \ ---- see me staring at a LV bag in a daze, he cleverly asked me: \ ----- Ma Bin 60 is mature, I call him uncle. I am a smart beautiful 90, is the eyes of a small LORI Bin Ma. 2010 年 1 12, Ma Bin, QQ, said to me: \? \ QQ, Ma Bin, said: \ see. Bin Ma and I just know. In my impression, as he led sternest. QQ, and saw him speak to me, I find it strange at first, but then I realized how much he told me in a friendly, Ma Bin, said, \ I know a horse Bin taste certainly more than this little girl I know better brand. He is about I go shopping, really would like to check my side What helped? 2010 年 1 月 afternoon of 16, Bin Ma and I went into the D & G Plaza, talking and laughing. Walk in the warm light, through the window, looked at those beautiful clothes, shoes, bags, and I would like to enter a closer look, touch. Ma Bin to buy his wife a gift card when the eyes are blinking. Look at me staring at a LV bag in a daze, he cleverly asked me: \ the clearest light in my eyes flicker back and forth, I learned from an array of beautiful dreams to wake up, \ I was surprised to find myself feeling of Ma Bin strange. I would like to avoid him, I would like to hear his voice ---- 2010 Spring Festival period, Ma Bin, a lot of text messages to me, the main point is: \ 2010 年 4 月 5, Ma Bin, go to business trip. April 10th,discount louis vuitton handbags, I received a courier. Open the package, my heart go on, is a reddish GUCCI bags. Ma Bin, once asked what color I like. evening, Ma Bin, sent text messages to me: \ Ma Bin mission returned the next day, send text messages asking me: \penetrate a sweat in the morning I pretended not to hear Ma Bin call me when my awareness was full of panic, I received a gift such as his crime? Blame you shot too generous! I came back to him: \ Ma Bin sent me to a long list of \uncle's care and ashamed. My reverie is not groundless, since I have a good friend made a rich man's primary three, suddenly, my body covered with luxury. to my age and income, can not afford that brand. I like the brand, get on the horse Bin the bag is put it down, counting bags of fine crack, picked up to be another down ... ... I am not leaving for the bags through the streets. Ma Bin, or as before, nothing had happened to find the opportunity and I am alone, taking pains to praise my skin white, beautiful youth. He is training me in his reliance on it? my heart beating wildly. 2010 年 5 15, Ma Bin, a message Watch my heart: \ this, my primary three friends speculated that: \be fresh after a youth of 90. how I answer? I wondered for a long time, sent to Ma Bin, I do not know a text message: \ in the company, I began to wish to avoid the Horse Bin. His QQ shake me, and I extremely nervous, very afraid of my colleagues to see. I can not find reason to ignore him, but I do not know what to say to him in the end of the. 5 月 20 日 at ten pm Bin Ma called me and asked if I did not sleep. I said no. Ma Bin, a slight sigh could be heard clearly, he seems to be standing in front of me. Suddenly, the I was surprised to find myself feeling of Ma Bin strange. I would like to avoid him, I would like to hear his voice. Ma Bin sound within reach, he slowly and sadly said: \ my hand pressed on his chest, struggled to find words to comfort the uncle, but I tried to think but nothing to say, \ \I understand his intentions, and asked him: \ I am at a loss to hang up a daze. Shall he sent me the bag is also back? If the package is also out, I can say to him anymore; if I follow him out outing, I will also have watches, perfumes, clothing. Important? ------ Ma Bin slowly around me, hold me, his movements smooth writing. He kissed my hair, neck ------- 5 月 25 at midnight, I was playing the game. QQ, Ma Bin, suddenly said to me: \ I said: \ the relationship between Bin Ma and I gradually been changed. Ma Bin, their purpose is very clear, I could not guess his thoughts, lost.Ma Bin I asked: \ Ma Bin, said: \ Ma Bin let me go to bed early, do not think a simple question too complicated. I want to bag him also, he said: \ how to do? I am helpless. in my moment of indecision, June 1 at noon that day, Ma Bin, an official about me, and he said to me in a text message: \I replied: \ still at work, I leave to the mall to buy a gift horse Bin. After much thought, I am in the central mall to buy him a tie. did not expect, from start to finish, Ma Bin's birthday party, only one guest, that was me. This result seems reasonable, the fact that in my heart, totally expected. I tie sent in the past, Ma Bin, very pleased to go around our necks, to honor my original vision. He tied me to buy a new tie,http://www.iv-bag.com/ to drive me a ride. I failed, confusedly Bin Ma sat in the car, watched him move forward step by step his game.Ma Bin BMW smooth start in the street, he domineering to control the steering wheel, eyes will be fixed on a front for a further floor to me. He said: \ I want to get off. I admit, I do not resent Ma Bin, but I hate myself, I can not! chaos of my mind. Ma Bin, a shelter by the roadside stop. Fish Leong's car smelled \... \ Ma Bin gently untied tie, I look at him sideways movement Solutions tie to see his gentle face the vicissitudes of life. Ma Bin slowly around me, hold me, his movements smooth writing. He kissed my hair, neck. my hands stiff. Ma Bin with his left hand pulled my right arm, he wanted me to hold him. I did, clinging to his broad back. Next, he kissed a matter of course to my cheeks, mouth. Ma Bin's hand on me to slip to slip. We kiss with. Perhaps, he thought he did it, I was easily capture him. I panic, fear, regret. This is not me, I am not just any girl. Ma Bin solution with my underwear, I shed tears, all their efforts, sent away his hand, \hand stopped, he questions, \ I said: \exerting a ... ... \ Ma Bin, himself a cigarette. He wanted to carry out some long-winded, he tried to make me yield. I was afraid he would compromise, Lakaijumen, spring through the door and fled. Ma Bin imagine, I would like a rabbit, ran the roadside, stopped a taxi and went straight to fly ... ... I do not want to go with their young and beautiful for the material and not part of my vanity. I like the uncle, but I can not tolerate betray. To this end, I would rather resign. 6 11 afternoon, I sent my gift horse Bin package sent to his home, the recipient of his wife.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back