Love Is Unbelievable

beautifuldisaster

Lab Technician
This is another EDeN song fanfic

I like the song fanfics if yo can't tell, so here's another one!

The song is by Josh Gracin and is called Unbelievable

So here it is, I don't think it's as good as my first one.

It's more the sexier route this time I think.

So just let me know what you think.

Here it is!

~Eric and Natalia are in the break room at the lab and its dark in there except for one light that's on and the radio is on and Eric is singin....

"Undeniable, so incredible, simply wonderful, you're beautiful, everything I am, and I wanna be, you see in me"

~Eric asks her to dance with him, now she's standin in front of him and he puts his hands on her shoulders and rubs his arms all the way down her arms.....

"I wanna touch you skin, till it feels like we've sinned, and take you places, that you never been, oh baby this is real, they way you make me feel, unbelievable"

~He now has his hands on her lower part of her waist and she has her arms around his neck and their heads are touchin and he's still singin to her...

"Got your breath on my skin, and the taste of your kiss, every inch and every curve, late at night, can't believe when you lie next to me, cause I know this is more than I deserve"

~Back at Eric's place as they're layin on his bed and her is draped over his stomach and his fingers laced through her and they're starin into eachothers eyes breathin heavily...

"Got your breath on my skin"

~As they kiss...

"And the taste of your kiss"

~He runs his hands down the side of her body...

"Every inch and every curve"

~Laces his hand back into hers as he pulls her closer to him....

"Late at night, can't believe, when you lie next to me, cause I know this is more than I deserve"

~He brushes a piece of hair behind her head and sayin this to her...

"Undeniable, so incredible, simply wonderful"

~As he laces his fingers through hers again still sayin this....

"Your beautiful, unmistakable, the way you make me feel"

~As he leans in ans whispers to her....

"Unbelievable"

~As he kisses her

The End

Hope Ya'll Enjoyed It

Back