"Love for Sale" Episode Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Faylinn

Adam Fangirl
Super Moderator
Here's a thread to discuss tonight's episode. :)

"Love For Sale" - Nick and Greg investigate the death of a 16-year-old girl with ties to a brothel, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Wednesday, Feb. 19 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

GUEST CAST:

Alimi Ballard (Detective Crawford)
Jack Coleman (Jim Logan)
Rya Kihlstedt (Carolyn Logan)
Hannah Kasulka (Debbie Logan)
Emiliano Torres (Ernesto Sanza)
Sherilyn Fenn (Madame Suzanne)
John Heard (Roger Ridley)
Rosemary Dominguez (Ridley's Asst.)
Tina Ivlev (Kirsten)
Mindy Robinson (Dahlia)
Paul Telfer (Rex)

DIRECTED BY: Frank Waldeck

WRITTEN BY: Andrew Dettmann

It is good to see John Heard again. While IMDB list lots of movies and shows that he has appeared, the last I've seen him was as Calleigh's dad on CSI Miami.

I do enjoy seeing John Heard and Jack Coleman in this episode, especially on the same scene. Again, Jorja Fox and Paul Guilefoyle are MIA. As of now, I'm beginning to question what is the point of Morgan being in this show at all. She BARELY interacts with anyone, unless his name is Gregory Hojem Sanders.

With Sara and Jim not being in this episode, everyone had good screen time amount. I like Julie and Detective Crawford here. And I also like the Nick and Greg partnership throughout. Maybe, I'm missing something here, but how in the hell do they squeeze in Debbie Logan being raped, from finding out that her father was at the brothel to getting murdered. But, wait. So, Roger Ridley said she wasn't raped? Did the CSIs assumed and screwed up on that?

An average episode at best, though, I like the twist on this case. I'll be sitting and wasting one hour every Thursday night (where I'm from) until the season is over. Honestly, I'm about done with CSI.

Back