Looking for something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

doompixie

Civilian
Remember the awesome picture at the end of What's Eating Gilbert Grissom? Does a clear copy of it exist anywhere? I'd love to have a better look.
Also, hi :)

i know there is a thread in the art forum here where you can ask for special screencaps. that will probably be the best place to look. i can send this thread to the art forum and someone can help direct you to that screencap :)

Thank you for sending us the post, allmaple :D

I'll go ahead and copy your question doompixie and post it in the Special Screencaps Request Thread (phew, long link!), hopefully someone in there can help you finding the picture :)

*ETA: I saw that the question has been answered, so I go ahead and lock this thread. :)

*locked*

help... help..

i am a new-comer here and i'm not a good one in computer or anything magical work with it.
i got my own banner that i wish to put it on my signature, but it's seem like didn't work to uploaded even when i use UBBcode.

anyone out there, please help me to get out of this humiliating state of mind..

thnx..

Re: help... help..

Its easiest to put it in a photobucket because it gives you the code. If you do that, you take the Image code and go to My Home and click the option about personal info etc. then enter it in the section provided.

You can also go check out the Help Threads because (as you can tell), Im bad at explaining things...hoped this helped anyways :lol:

If what I said still doesnt work then hmm maybe your code is wrong..

for showing up your banner you first need to upload the picture to your own photoaccount like photobucket or imageshack - they are for free and pretty easy to handle.
When you've uploaded it, some codes will show up - you need to copy the img-code.
Now go back to Talk to your 'My Home', scroll down to 'Personal information, email...' and click on 'Edit'.
Scroll down again till you see the box where you can enter the code for your signature (the box is right under 'Your Birthday' )
Paste the img-code in this box, scroll down to the bottom and click on 'Submit' - et voilà.

i get it but, where should i put the image?
will it work if i only save it in my desktop?
or should i put it in any website?

pleaseee..

Looks like the question has been answered. I'll lock this thread now :)

If you have any other general questions they can be asked in the question thread :D

If you have any particular questions about any of this, feel free to PM Cinegirl or myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back