Lolly's Music Videos!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so New Grave Danger video is here:

Run - Based on The season 5 finale "Grave Danger". May contain spoilers for those who have not seen this episode yet. Music is By Snow Patrol. And I hope you enjoy :D

My Comments: I'm not too keen on this video. I love this song, and thought it would fit well. I dislike the end of the video and the title thing is messed up, so just ignore that. Other than that I think its an alright video, not as good as my other two, in my opinion.

This one almost made my cry.. I love it! :)

Could I put is a request please? I'm nbot sure if you do requests or not, but would you make me a Ducaine video with Kylies Love at first sight song please?

Thanx so much for all your very nice comments :D

I'm definately in a Video making mood. I made another one last night, just didn't have time to post it, till now.

Into the Rush - A bit of an action Video. I don't like it so much. But I loved the song and thought the tempo of the music would be good for an action video. So this is the turnout :D

Hope you enjoy, I should have some more up soon :D

great congratulations ... can u tell me the name of the song and the sin
ger ?

You know what would make a fantastic GSR video? I believe in a thing called love- the darkness. If you just listen to the lyrics you will see what I mean.

Thanx Very much everyone for your comments, theyre all very well appreciated :D

@ SzmandaEads: Yup, I use Windows Movie Maker, but recently I have given up with Movie Maker and I'm now using Adobe Premiere :D

@ csi_girl: As Lieke said it's "Rush" By Aly and AJ.

@ IHeartEric: Now that I have a new program I'll try and get a few videos coming your way, Movie Maker has basically lost it, and keeps crashing, and not letting me save my work so I've lost most of the vids I've started. There should be a new one up soon.

@ csilouise: I've never thought of using that song, for a GSR vid, but now that you've mentioned it, I might have a whack at it :D

@ Esmeralda: I'll give it a shot, If i can find the footage for the video :D

Keep the comments coming and also the Ideas for songs/videos etc :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back