Locker Room #19: Danny/Carmine--Everyone's Favorite Danny-in-Distress

Re: Locker Room #19: Danny/Carmine--Everyone's Favorite Danny-in-Distr

He does look confused, lol!

Can I just say "Kill the mustache and kill it fast?" I'm one of those who just doesn't like it on him.

Could Danny have stayed a sgt even as a detective? I know there are detective sgts...would it have been any different than training the rookies? And would he have been over Mac in that case?

Could Danny have stayed a sgt even as a detective? I know there are detective sgts...would it have been any different than training the rookies? And would he have been over Mac in that case?

I don't think he could do that but I doubt those he is working with would have his back.

At least we might have a title for the next thread...although I know we got a few pages yet. "Back where he once belonged."

I notice the mustache is gone now. Admittedly, no more uniform is a bit sad too. He was hot in it.

At least we might have a title for the next thread...although I know we got a few pages yet. "Back where he once belonged."

I notice the mustache is gone now. Admittedly, no more uniform is a bit sad too. He was hot in it.

I guess I'll have to rewatch the end because I didn't notice his mustache is gone.

At least I think it's gone. I hope I'm not mistaken.

Not that I have any interest in computer games but Carmine is in this one (well his voice is): http://doylestown.patch.com/articles/preview-modern-warfare-3
Not necessarily. For months it was reported in several gaming blogs, reviews (here and here), and even on IMDb that Eddie Cahill was in Call of Duty: Black Ops. It wasn't until way after the game came out and credits were checked that the spoiler information was found to be incorrect. It took even longer for IMDb to delete it from his page. (They still have him credited in the videos.)

I'm not saying he's not in it, just that online information is notoriously inaccurate.

Last edited:
Back