Locker Room #19: Danny/Carmine--Everyone's Favorite Danny-in-Distress

Re: Locker Room #19: Danny/Carmine--Everyone's Favorite Danny-in-Distr

Okay all these pics of Carmine are sending my mind straight down into the gutter....*waves*

This one might keep your mind in the gutter DannysGirl

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/supercsi4/mood theme/DannyMesser-okay.jpg

Well thank you very much I am well and truly down the gutter...no hopes of getting out anytime soon...but tbh who cares just look at him!!!

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Okay all these pics of Carmine are sending my mind straight down into the gutter....*waves*

This one might keep your mind in the gutter DannysGirl

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/supercsi4/mood%20theme/DannyMesser-okay.jpg

Well thank you very much I am well and truly down the gutter...no hopes of getting out anytime soon...but tbh who cares just look at him!!!

:guffaw::guffaw: just couldnt resist and i already saved that pic

http://gorduchas.blig.ig.com.br/imagens/denny.jpg - dont kill me

:guffaw::guffaw: just couldnt resist and i already saved that pic

I've saved it to :D it'll keep me down in the gutter but ah well. I adore this man lol it's quite possible if I drool over him anymore I could turn into a stalker...but it's allllll good.

Couldn't resist starting my own fanfic based around this man! lol a clear sign I've got it bad

Love the first one! Serious bed hair going on there Danny boy!

The second one makes me just wanna hug him :(

And the third....well I don't even know what to say about that one he's just...wow!!!

I have to fan myself as i found one of Danny showing his hot ass and in the buff

I have to fan myself as i found one of Danny showing his hot ass and in the buff

Wait and your not sharing????

Hang on though...is there like a red locker behind him? Think I may have that one, kinda a blurred pic but it's still drool worthy.:drool:

Wait and your not sharing????

Hang on though...is there like a red locker behind him? Think I may have that one, kinda a blurred pic but it's still drool worthy.:drool:

This one has a stack of ladders behind him though and it's so droolidge :drool:

This one has a stack of ladders behind him though and it's so droolidge :drool:

Ah yes ladders! Duh I thought for some weird reason they were lockers...too busy looking at the pretty I think lol :p so yay same pic...i think it may be my favourite!

Me too.

I'm always looking for more to add to my already HUGE collection!

My huge stack is on Ryan Wolfe - 4 folders of pics

I love Ryan...aside from Speed he's the only other one I've liked on that show. I don't follow Miami as much since Speed died, but I've definatley taken more of an interest when I started to notice Ryan.

My heart lies with NY though...I'm a Danny girl through and through...then of course there's Don....:drool::drool:

Then you might like my fic on Danny " An Ocean Of Memories" and you might like it

Back