Lindseys secret!!??

G

hey does anyone have any clue what her dark secret actually is.... i think it has to be something to do with her mother cause of her saying shes no good with them to danny..

they luv 2 tease don't they!!!
i can't wait 2 see series 3... we're still on repeats of 2 over here...

any ideas??

I know, I really hope we get to learn Lindsay's secret soon, it's been driving me crazy since she stood Danny up. And the comment about her not being good with mothers just confused me more. Hopefully they'll tell us.

Based on what we saw last night, it looked as though Lindsay survived a massacre of some sort. Not sure, but that's what it looked like to me. :confused:

I think Lindsay may have a problem with mothers, in that whichever friend(s) were killed, the mother probably asked why Lindsay survived and their child did not. And like with Stella, she really doesn't know why she lived. Remember, in last nights episode, she never seen the young girl before she walked off the case. She seen the mother crying, trying to get back in the house. Then she got the keys from Hawkes and drove off.
To be honest, I'm more confused then ever also, because they really didn't tell us Lindsay's secret, just alluded to it. :(

^ I think you're right about the mothers 'thing' catey. She (and Hawkes) probably already knew that they were heading to a case involving a killed teenager. But she only started to freak out when she saw the desperate mother wanting to go back inside the house to see her death daughter.

And I must say that I'm as confused as you are :confused: What did we see. Lindsay having flashbacks of a girl covered in blood. We hear somebody on a radio mention gunshots (if I'm not mistaken), 15 to 16 (victims, age, gunshots?) and a possible survivor (obviously Lindsay :rolleyes:). Then later she tells Stella that she survived a horrible crime, friends of her were killed and that she could use a friend (I thought somebody, she likes a lot, already said he'd be there for her ;) )

What happened, when did it happen, where did it happen, why is it suddenly affecting her so much? More questions and still no answers :(

aaggghhhh!! i won't see any of this until next year!!! stupid UK!!!!! lol

sounds really good stuff tho.. keep me updated with the whole lindsey secret.. I NEED 2 KNOW!!!!

If you check out the spoilers page, a couple of pages back, Top41 post some info with the secret. So it wasn't a surprise to me that they didn't reveal the whole thing.

i think ur right about the mother thing too catey1234
i saw the flashback and the girl with the blood looked young maybe it was a high school may there was a shooting.And she was the only the one that made it.
and she had to talk to the mothers of her friends and tell them what happen.

I think I missed the part about the radio...and the 15-16 thing. When was that? In Lindsey's flashback thingers?? ANd We dont know for sure that 15-16 is?

Jessica6 said:
I think I missed the part about the radio...and the 15-16 thing. When was that? In Lindsey's flashback thingers?? ANd We dont know for sure that 15-16 is?
Hmm... Well, here's the exact dialogue of the voiceover during Lindsay's flashback:
"Gunshot Wounds. 15-17. One possible survivor."
It sounded like the voice of a guy, probably a police officer, talking into a radio or maybe to another officer.

So it sounds like it was a shooting. 15-17 could mean the number of GSWs, the number of kids involved, or the ages of the kids. And obviously, Lindsay is the "one possible survivor."

Ahh, thanks! I heard the one possible survivor thing, but not the rest...
Hmm, yeah I wonder... 15-16 GSW? Wow. She did say that she has seen a lot of blood. That would create A LOT of blood...

I'm sorry to point out that Lindsay was actually emotional seeing both of the teenage bodies, from the deaf girl case and the skater girl case.

15-17 could mean the number of GSWs
Wow, you guys have great listening! :) I couldn't catch that properly. But maybe we're looking into it too much.

but there is something which bothers me
we don't know when it happen, but do you think it was recently? cos I get it as some traumatic experience when she was young (under 20)
but if it so, why she wasn't freaking out when she saw dead teenagers in Manhattan Manhunt? there was also a lot of blood there, and I remeber that Mac tell her to go away from crime scene and she after that told Danny that she had seen worse thing... do you thing she was talking about that 'horrible crime'
I'm pretty confused :confused:

I think it's inconsistant, I think it wasn't well thought through, and I think it's cliche.

She was the victim of a crime? Been done. It also makes no sense for her to be experiencing these flashbacks and emotions so long AFTER the crime. If it were her sisters or friends, and she was young, it makes no sense that 15 or so years later she's freaking out. It makes no sense paired with episodes we've seen before, including "Manhattan Manhunt." Not only that, but if she was the victim of such a horribly bloody case, I have a hard time believing that A., a similar case has never sprung up before this point to touch off her emotions, B., she'd want a career where she'd be seeing those kinds of awful murders fairly regularly, and C., that Mac or any other seasoned leader of a CSI team would want someone with that kind of background on their team, and not because she did something wrong, but because of situations JUST LIKE THIS.

I know we haven't seen the end of this storyline, but frankly, I was disappointed.

It also makes no sense for her to be experiencing these flashbacks and emotions so long AFTER the crime. If it were her sisters or friends, and she was young, it makes no sense that 15 or so years later she's freaking out.
Actually, I kindly beg to differ. When you're a crime victim, you can think you're "over" it. You can think you've "dealt" with it. However, one sound, sight, smell...one sense, can bring you right back to the crime scene and the whole horrific ordeal as if it was happening at that very minute. I know, because I've been there. In fact, I was there back in 1994 when I was nearly killed by a drunk driver. The other night when I heard two cars peeling out in a street race, I suffered a panic attack because I thought I was going to be hit again. :(

Back