LIMS #6 Final Challenge!: 140x140 - Winners!

Re: LIMS #6 Challenge 1 Now Up!

... MelC you scare me. How'd you get it done that quick? :lol:

I'm still working on mine; without the brushes it just looks blah. *headdesk* I think I'm going to need some more tricks.

^ Heh, I sent mine yesterday. :lol:

Can't wait to see the rest. :D I'm still surprised at how much I rely on brushes for a lot of my icons. This was a fun first challenge.

Re: LIMS #6 Challenge 1: No Brushes ~ Now Up!

And here I thought I was all eager and early! I got mine in this morning, but it looks like I wasn't the only eager one :D

I'm so glad that you're still accepting people, I'M IN!

... MelC you scare me. How'd you get it done that quick? :lol:

I'm still working on mine; without the brushes it just looks blah. *headdesk* I think I'm going to need some more tricks.

haha... well, because I hardly use brushes these days, so the "no brushes" rule didnt really affect me... :p plus I figure I better submit before I forget! :guffaw:(not to mention I just had my first week of training, so I've been bored and photoshop deprived for the whole week, so any chance of doing it is GREAT! :rolleyes:)

Hi guys!!! :D I'm just sneaking in from sunny Spain to wish you all good luck! I'd love to enter but I can't, have to work ;)

^^^If you are worried about using them why dont you PM Adzix some basic examples ;)

Back