LIMS #6 Final Challenge!: 140x140 - Winners!

Re: LIMS #6 Sign Ups Now Open

I haven't done this challenge before and even though I'll probably get eliminated....(or forget to submit my icon :lol:)

I'm in! if that's okay

of course it's ok, you're both welcome here Miss Undercover and shazza ;)

I can't believe I'm actually doing this (as I'm probably going to a) get eliminated, b) fail to post a icon, c) be forgetful or d) all of the above. :lol: ) but...

I'M. IN.

I believe you're speaking for many of us.... haha...

My industrial training starts tomorrow... but the idea is too intriguing to be missed... I'm in! ;)

I'm not so sure about this, but sign me up. Worst that can happen is I get eliminated. :lol:

alright, we need at least 2 more people to start. join us, don't be shy ;)

as soon as we get 2 new icon-makers i'll post the first challenge.

LIMS #6 Challenge 1 Now Up!

Yay, thanks for signing up everyone! We got 20 participants already, so I'm posting the first challenge. Note: Anybody who still would like to join the LIMS has a last chance to do so until the deadline of the first challenge which is Wednesday, June 25.

Challenge 1: No Brushes

In this challenge you are not allowed to use brushes, including tiny text. Text itself is allowed as long as it is not a brush. I'm bringing you 5 caps of my favorite character (who is, of course, Grissom) to choose from.

Captions:
Caption #1
Caption #2
Caption #3
Caption #4
Caption #5

Rules:
* No brushes.
* Choose only one caption from the five I provided.
* No animations allowed.
* Your entry icon has to be 100x100 pixels in size, and in PNG, JPG or GIF format
* To submit an entry PM me, Adzix, ONE icon that follows the rules stated above. Please include a link and the icon itself. In the title of your PM put LIMS Challenge 1.
* The challenge is anonymous. Do not go and ask people to vote for your icon, it's so not cool. Also, do not post your icon anywhere until after the results of this challenge are posted.
* If you would like to use your free pass for this challenge, you MUST send me a PM to say so. If you forget, you will be automatically eliminated.
* Deadline is Wednesday, June 25.

And most importantly - Have Fun! :)

Credit for the caps goes to WPAP. Thank you.

ETA:
If anybody has any questions, do not hesitate to ask in this thread. :)

Last edited:
Re: LIMS #6 Challenge 1 Now Up!

Just sent in mine... Can't wait to see all the other entries! ;)

Back