LIMS #6 Final Challenge!: 140x140 - Winners!

Re: LIMS #6 Challenge 6: Lucky Looser Challenge ~ Results!

Lucky Looser Challenge Results!

Alright you guys, after a lot of thinking I decided to bring back 2 icon makers since their scores were just so close.

Tally
1 +++++++++++++++++
2 +++
3 ++++++
4 +
5 +++++++++++++++
6 +++
7 ++++++++++++

And so back in the game are:

fo_poozle for icon #1
1-6.png

and nattybatty55 for icon #5
5-6.gif

Thank you all for voting and participating. Amazing work! :) Congrats to our two winners. I'll post the new challenge soon.

Great job you guys! Congrats on getting back in!

Congrats Ashley and natty! :D You two definitely deserved it.

Welcome back in the game Ashley and natty! :)

Oh, and thanks for the Font-info Daquien, directly saved it, but this special one was called libel suit :)

Re: LIMS #6 Challenge 7: No Selective Coloring

RL is crazy for me right now, which is why it takes me forever to update. My apologies all.

LIMS #6 Challenge 7: No Selective Coloring

In this challenge there is only one restriction - you can't use Selective Coloring to make your icon. Piece of cake. ;) I'm providing 3 different caps, 1 from each show so that everyone is happy. Good luck!

Pic #1
Pic #2
Pic #3

Rules:
* Use only one pic from the ones provided above.
* No Selective Coloring.
* All other effects, including layers, text, brushes etc. allowed and welcome.
* No animations allowed.
* Your entry icon has to be 100x100 pixels in size, and in PNG, JPG or GIF format
* To submit an entry PM me, Adzix, ONE icon that follows the rules stated above. Please include a link and the icon itself. In the title of your PM put LIMS Challenge 7.
* The challenge is anonymous. Do not go and ask people to vote for your icon, it's so not cool. Also, do not post your icon anywhere until after the results of this challenge are posted.
* If you would like to use your free pass for this challenge, you MUST send me a PM to say so. If you forget, you will be automatically eliminated.
* Deadline is Saturday, October 11th.

Any Questions?

Re: LIMS #6 Challenge 7: No Selective Coloring

*Phew* i thought that said use selective colouring then :lol: Thank god it didnt :lol:

Nice caps :D

Re: LIMS #6 Challenge 7: No Selective Coloring ~ Now Up!

No selective colouring? *panics* :eek:

Oh, and thanks for the Font-info Daquien, directly saved it, but this special one was called libel suit
Thanks for the info cinegirl :), sorry for having it wrong.

Back