"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I saw anyone that looks like Eric I would totally fall madly in love with him. Eric is gorgeous.

I agree that Travis' hair kinda looks like Eric/Greg's, but its not as uberly amazing.

i unfortunatly dont know anyone who looks like him :(. do you guys believe that everyone has someone who looks exactly like them? in this case, i wish eric/greg had a twin :D

I'm soooo hyped my name was picked and everyone likes it. I've never won a thread name contest before :D

Not sure if I actually believe in the whole "everyone has a twin" thing, but I always like the little stories about it. I did however see a girl once who I was like "WHOA! Creepy! She looks just like me!" It was from a distance, but it was bizarre... same curly brown hair and body shape and stuff. And the kicker: at the time, I was wearing baggyish grey pants and a green t-shirt, and she was wearing -you guessed it- baggyish grey pants and a green t-shirt. So bizarre.

Anyways, back on topic, yes, I wish Eric/Greg had a twin, or even better, an army of clones. Then we could all have one. :D

quickbeam_cw said:
Anyways, back on topic, yes, I wish Eric/Greg had a twin, or even better, an army of clones. Then we could all have one. :D

That'll be the season 7 opener, a key witness will look just like Greg.

Hey, now there's an idea! That would definitely be an episode that I'd watch 8000 times. Honestly, you might be onto something with that one, because it would be a genuinely interesting episode if they did it right. *has 45 minutes of imaginary CSI playing rapidly in head with that storyline*

Whoa, ok, I'm not sure if my previous paragraph was coherent, but methinks it's time I go to bed, because, yeah, I don't make sense anymore.

Wojo said:
Me too, although I have grown to mistrust the spoilers because a lot of times they are wrong and I just get disapointed. I definatly hope Greg gets more screen time.

I got creative this weekend-made a new avatar & banner!(you like?) :cool:

If Greg doesn't more screentime, I may just die from sheer unhappiness. Dontcha think Greg should have his own spinnoff?

Twins are a nice idea. Or maybe if he played a psycho, he could have an alter ego type thing.

Spoilers I can never trust, but it's always nice to kind of know what's coming.

greg definatly needs more screentime, cuz half of the CSI fan population will die from lack of cuteness...
...or maybe all of us are just greedy....
but i don't blame us, he's too adorable to not love.

haha the case of a thousand gregs. now that would be a great episode.. jordan please look at the FAQ concerning the size of your banners. thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back