Law And Order:SVU....Favorite Character?

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SaraSidleRules8, Aug 15, 2005.

1. csi_fan7

csi_fan7 Hit and Run

I love Law and order:SVU. I love Eliot. Did you know that his partner was on ER?

2. ladyemerald

ladyemerald Witness

Don't really have a favorite, but I like Munch slightly more than the rest because he's always hilarious.

BTW, out of curiosity, what happened in the season finale? I didn't really watch season 6 much

3. wideeyedmuse

wideeyedmuse Victim

i love all of em! law and order:svu is like my most fav show ever. i love the team. they work together soo well.

4. csinut

csinut Lab Technician

I was never much of an ER fan...but I heard that she was on it, and I was able to catch one of the repeats that she was on... she looked totally different, I almost didn't recognize her!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

My favorite characters are Olivia and Casey.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

i like olivia. It's funny saying that. because it's my name. So maybe I sort of tricked you into thinking I said I like myself best. did that confuse you? hopefully. :p

but yeah. she's awesome! I love munch and fin too, just because they say the funniest things.

(about olivia mentioning her purse)
    elliot: ha. like you would carry a purse.
    olivia: *fake pout* thats right. you'd carry it for me.

i loved that! it was so funny. reminds me of *cough*DnA*cough*

hehe.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I think My Favorite Characters would have to be: Benson , Stabler,Fun, Munch, and Cragen and Wong

8. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I pretty much Like everyone on the show. Although I like Casey, I wish Alex would come back. I was SO happy to see her come back last season.

The ones I like the most are Olivia and Elliot. Although I wish the show didn't revolve areound the cases so much.

9. EmilyAddict

EmilyAddict Rookie

My favourite character is Olivia.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

This is a no-brainer for me! :D Definitely Olivia Benson – I love that she’s so tough but at the same time shows a lot of compassion for others. Also, I really, really like Fin and Munch when they work together ‘cos some of the things they say have me in hysterics. :lol:

11. Guest

Guest Guest

The Wongsta has to be one of my favs! He's always got something interesting to say.
    Olivia is awesome, she's always so compassionate, but lousy stuff always seems to happen to her... i just feel like wrapping her up in a big hug!

Alex was my favorite DA... i almost cried when she got 'shot'... Casey is good, but Alex was better, she had a certain 'Don't mess with me punk' air about her.

Elliots' too highly strung... Go away and see you damn kids Elliot! Stop working 24/7!

And Munch is totally loveable, i love it how he manages to whinge about his ex-wife(s) in almost every episode, and he's banter with Fin is great, though i can't stand Fin on his own, he's a little too try-hard-esque.

12. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Elliot is my favorite. He has that rage, that stand out character that keeps us viwers guessing what he'll do next. I like Olivia also, she is almost the exact opposite of Stabler but still had that character to her.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

yeah! Elliot and Olivia are my favourites always.. i used to like Alex also...

14. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

My favorite would have to be: Alex, Casey or Olivia. I just can't choose..... :D

But I also have a guy fave too: John Munch. In the first season there was alot of "Alien" Beleifs and stuff going on, like abductions and stuff...... That is how I was drawn to the character. I am a litle weird too :D

15. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I pretty much like them all. Sometimes I wish we could get some more background on some othe the secondary characters. I just started watching this show this year and I trying to catch up. ;)