Lastfm. - A music website.

But if you're interested, the site has shut down for maintenence. :p So...wait til the server comes back up again.

lucky. darn it's still not working for me. oh well, i just need to wait until tuesday of next year! :D

LMAO! Sorry, that's just so funny.

Well, it works fine for me. :)

For me the site works but it doesn't register my songs :( I know sometimes it doesn't take those all but been listening to songs what it has recognised earlier :(

Apparently the submissions sever is down as well til Monday. It's not working for me either. :(

If you only just registered, you'll need an audioscrobbler which you can get from http://www.last.fm/help/plugin/ <-- here and choose the suitable plug-in and just install it. Next time you play music on the program you use, it'll ask for your password/username. That's it. It'll start sending off data to last.fm.

And then, join that CSI group! ;)

Yeah. I still want to update this to get more people to join the talkCSI on the last.fm website. Do it, people! :p

As you can see from here, it has started making charts of what all of us listen to. But I guess it is too small and would like more people to join it. :D

I'm bumping this up again since finally got it to work again and I'm fixing tags :p

Back