Last Song Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tina Arena – Now I Can Dance. :) Umm, actually, anything other than exam stuff that gets stuck in my head is not good. :p :lol:

Right now I'm cycling between "ATWA" and "Lonely Day" both by System of a Down.

My friend Dan and I were harmonizing "Lonely Day" in the car last night, he did Serj's part, and I did Daron's. It sounded really good :)

I've been having Forgiveness by Samantha James(Anna Faris) stuck in my head ever since I watched Just Friends this past Friday. Oh well, it's still a good song haha.

this has been randomly going through my head for about a week now. last week when i was at home i went with my mom to bring some food to one of her friends (i babysit there sometimes so i wanted to see the boys) one was asleep but the other was up and he was singing 'down by the bay'
so now if im out walking or my head is empty of thought for a moment all of a sudden 'down by the bay (walk-ado-walk-a-do) where the watermelons grow (walk-ado-walk-a-do)' :lol:

^^I remember that song from summer camp! :lol:

Sometimes I get songs from my son's TV shows stuck in my head, and it really makes me want to stick a spork in my ear and give myself a lobotomy :p

James Blunt - High. *sighs* I never used to mind the song, but it's like every 5 minutes the radio station has to play the song. Totally kills it for me. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back