Last Song Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
dorkychick said:
The theme to "That 70's Show", because my two-year-old is singing it!

I love that show!!!! I can relate to some of the situations...

As for LSS, this morning it was THE SAGA BEGINS by Weird Al Yankovic. Now, it's JUST LOSE IT by Eminem.

OMG, today I have that song from "My Fair Lady" in my head!!!

All I want is a room somewhere, far away from the cold night air...

It was drving me ntuws as to why, and then I realised I saw an Audrey Hepburn calendar in a magazine this morning.

That's just how screwed up my mind is.

Driftwood by Travis. It's one of my very close friend's favorite songs. She told me to listen to it again and now I find myself always humming the tune. :) The lyrics are simple, yet amazing. I can really relate to this song. :)

I had 'We Didn't Start the Fire' by Billy Joel in my head the other day at work.....i kept singing he chorus....i think i was scaring my co-workers!

"Booyaka 619" by P.O.D

I was just watching wrestling on TV (via Pay-Per-View) and the song stuck to me.

tanglewood14's edit: Now, I'm listening to Styles of Beyond's Get It and I feel like Crip Walking to it....

BURN IN MY LIGHT by Mercy Drive. Pro-Wrestler Randy Orton's theme song (Damn ot! Why did they have to move him to the other show?!)

it was a very good year by frank sinatra (frank sinatra is so cool, but back then they called it cool cat) who cares if im only 13, he is a bluddy good singer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back