Las Vegas *spoilers*

Did anyone watch part 1 of the finale last night? What a great episode..cant wait for part 2.

SPOILERS.....

I heard the show is renewed but James Caan did not renew his contract and Nikki Cox is leaving the show as well..I seriously doubt the show will last too long without them!

My favorite is Vanessa Marcil though :D

Completely agree with you. Although a lot of people don't like Mary, I like her.
Nikki Cox is leaving against her will, because of budget cuts. Now I don't get it, since James is leaving, the show has to save a lot of money. I think next season will be Vegas's last if there's no James Caan. James Caan belongs on Las Vegas as Mark Harmon belongs on NCIS and Hugh Laurie belongs on House M.D.

If James Caan leaves then what's the point of the show.

I never really like Mary's character anyway. Actually the only characters I like are Sam and Ed.

I am surprised that this show has held on this long with the time slot move and day changes. The networks sure know how to kill their shows. I think they should have just wrapped it up this season.

So the season finale was last Friday and as usual they left off with cliffhangers...

Sam is kidnapped by a guy who told her he has gotten away with these kinds of things before. Mike finally figured out that she was kidnapped but the plane took off.

Delinda is pregnant and hasn't told Danny yet.

Danny's army friend was going nuts and told him he cannot go back to war and Danny took his place instead but his friend did not know this and was building a bomb and Delinda walked in on that.

Danny and Ed (who are not getting along) were following Mary as she planned to kill her father at his bar. It looked like 3 shots were fired into the guy but Mary, Ed and Danny all had guns.

The last shot was of the Monticedo being hit/robbed by gunfire and all cameras were disabled and an explosion.

Anyone else watch???

I watched, and thought it was Vegas's best episode to date. I'm really curious though about how they are gonna explain that DeLinda survived.

Yeah I am sure that she will come out with a bump on the head or a scratch. Unless they were teasing us and that explosion was a separate event because of all the chaos going on and it wasn't his bomb that went off.

From what I understand, James Caan will be *on call* to show up in a few episodes. The plot is that he and Sam buy the Montecito, she's installed as president and he takes the position of retired owner, off somewhere with his wife only to show up on an as-needed basis... It's obvious Mary's going to jail for shooting her slimeball dad, even though he freakind DESERVED IT!!! That's how Mary will be gone...

From TV Guide online:
Is Selleck "All In" for Las Vegas Gig? Flying in the face of conventional wisdom that his and Jason Lee's mustaches may not coexist on the same network, Tom Selleck is in talks to fill the void left by the exit of James Caan and join NBC's Las Vegas as the smart, powerful and fun-loving new owner of the Montecito, says the Hollywood Reporter. For Season 5, the show is also looking to find an actress to fill Nikki Cox's... shoes. Yes, her shoes. (Paging Haley Scarnato!)

Back