Large CSI Research Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I have been a CSI: LV fan (only LV) for 9 years :), and I even own my own site. The reason I am posting this is because I'm running a HUGE CSI (LV) survey, and I need many votes! This survey is on many sites already, but why not more?

Whenever everyone gets a chance, please take a few minutes [5-10] and complete ==>this<== survey.
Its a survey with multiple categories [21] to pick the favorites of CSI. Please be sure to *only* complete the survey one time, so as not to skew the results. Your IP address is logged, so if multiple responses are logged, they will be deleted.

I will have the results permanently displayed @ www.savingsarasidle.com when the survey is complete.

Please only vote if you are a CSI: Las Vegas fan as the questions all relate to this show only.

Thanks

I'm doing it now! I love stuff like this! I'll try to convince my mom to do it tonight also, but I don't know if she will.:shifty:

I just completed it. But I did want to tell you that my whole family uses the same computer so you may have up to 4 responses from here, if you keep track. We all like CSI, but I hope this doesn't mess you up. Great survey BTW!

FYI - IN questions 18 and 19 you have For Getta and For Warrick mixed up. For Getta was a season finale and For Warrick a season opener. Just thought you should know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back