Lady Heather To 'Lose Control' In 'Pirates Of The Third Reich'

Re: Lady Heather To 'Lose Control' In 'Pirates Of The Third

Yeah, maybe... but it sounds like it's going to be a Grissom episode though. Which is good too. :)

Yup, Grissom and Lady H centered. As well as Sara. *so excited* :eek:

Sara too? How so?

Oh wait- don't tell me. I'm not doing spoilers this season. And if it's more Sara/Grissom shippy stuff, I couldn't care less anyways! :lol:

One week to wait, eh? And you live in Paris, France?

You dont want to know :D I see CSI every friday morning... Dont blame me, Im too addicted :D and Im tired of waiting for years before having them here... So I went for the darkside of the net ahahha :D

*hides under a rock*

oh man oh man oh man, I just can't wait! This just sounds sooooo awesome! Especially knowing it will be quite Sara centered too :D
I sure hope poor Sara is not there to see this. CAN SOMEONE GIVE THE GIRL SOME CREDIT!!! SHE'S BEEN HERE FROM THE BEGINING PEOPLE!!!!!!

They're making Grissom look like an abusive bastard towards Sara. I don't understand hw they could butcher a character like that.
I used to love Grissom, now I feel nothing but contempt for him.

Love Billy Petersen though. This is just character hatred, not actor hatred.
I can't belive my show's been ruined. I'm still in denial.

^^^Aww don't say that. I'm sure Grissom has his reasons. And besides, Sara's been happy lately :)

Anyways, I'm so excited! Lady H rocks!

And Richard Lewis directed, I love his work.

"In the end, they go through such a traumatic experience that they do get together on some level. This sets it up for her to come back and, perhaps, pursue the love interest."
When, people? When? I honestly don't want to wait another two season for ^^that to happen.

PEACE

Back