Lady Heather To 'Lose Control' In 'Pirates Of The Third Reich'

CSI Files

Captain
"This episode is one of the darkest I've ever read," <font color=yellow>Melinda Clarke</font> (Lady Heather) told TV Guide this week.

She refers to "Pirates of the Third Reich," the episode that will see the return of Lady Heather and her reunion with Grissom. When Heather's daughter Zoe is murdered by a serial killer engaging in weird experiments, Grissom will have to deliver this horrible news. Clarke didn't give much away, except the news will cause the always composed Lady Heather to, "lose control."

The episode promises to be so dark, intense, and emotional, even the normally stoic Grissom will let his emotions come through. "It's an intense situation," <font color=yellow>William Petersen</font> (Gil Grissom) said, adding that the episode may make Grissom realize that he, "wants to be a part of [Lady Heather's] life. When you find someone who may share your soul, it has an impact."

This will not be the first time the Grissom-Lady Heather relationship will be put under the microscope on screen. The last time we saw Lady Heather ("Lady Heather's Box") the writers delivered a scene that suggested she and Grissom spent the night together.

Though fans are still debating whether they did or did not, Petersen admits these two characters are more alike than they seem. "I think they have a very interesting intellectual flirtation," he said. "She respects him, but she's so involved in what she does that she's a scientist in her own right."

But this doesn't mean Lady Heather and Grissom will share a happily ever after moment. In typical Grissom-Lady Heather fashion, the questions regarding their relationship won't be answered... at least not in this episode. Supervising producer <font color=yellow>Richard Lewis</font> promised this isn't the end of Lady Heather. "Clearly the audience loves her," he said. "Grissom is pretty asexual. He's not that interested in anything other than work – except for Lady Heather. She's the closet to getting his heart of anyone."

He continued, "In the end, they go through such a traumatic experience that they do get together on some level. This sets it up for her to come back and, perhaps, pursue the love interest."

"Pirates of the Third Reich" will air February 9th at 9/8 c on CBS. Pick up the latest issue of TV Guide to read the rest of this article.<center></center>

Re: Lady Heather To 'Lose Control' In 'Pirates Of The Third

I can't freaking wait!!! This will be ground breaking! One week!

Oh, Lady Heather and Grissom... they may be the only ship on the show I could actually support. They're the only ones I have everthought had any chemistry, and they had it in spades! :)

The Futon Critic has details now. Jerry Stahl who created Lady H wrote the episode. He is one creative writer!

I think this is going to be the best episode all season. Gil and Lady H!? No one would ever think that they would be attracted to each other, they are the cutest couple! I have switched from Grillows, to GSR, to Gil and Lady H. But anyone who can make Grissom show his emotions is a friend of mine!

The Futon Critic has details now. Jerry Stahl who created Lady H wrote the episode. He is one creative writer!

Excellent! I was on my hands and knees that someone like Carol, Danny, Naren would write this eppy. Having Jerry makes it that much sweeter. :)

I was hoping the same. I can't stand writers like Dustin Lee Abraham. His writing skills lack. "Dog Eat Dog" was worth feeding to the dogs. :lol:

^^^ I loved Dog Eat Dog. Who wrote "Werewolves"? That one was lacking.

I pretty much love anything written by Goldfinger. She's good. :)

Goldfinger is great. Especially in "Gum Drops" and "Coming of Rage."

Josh Berman wrote "Werewolves." It wasn't too bad, it just didn't have a right pace. It was Marg heavy though. :devil:

The thing that bothered me most in "Dog Eat Dog" was story B, which totally changed my opinion on story A.

*jumps around*

OMG ONE WEEK TO WAIT!!!

thats too long... Im dying to seethat one and Im SO happy that Lady Heather is back...

*jumps around*

OMG ONE WEEK TO WAIT!!!

thats too long... Im dying to seethat one and Im SO happy that Lady Heather is back...

One week to wait, eh? And you live in Paris, France?

Oh, I don't mind MArg-heavy episodes. I love Catherine- she's a wicked character. :) I just thought the whole thing was sort of weak and based on shock-value, and I thought they'd sort of moved past that... Plus I just couldn't buy a woman would choose first shutting in and then running away from a daughter like that as opposed to just trying to regularly get rid of the hair.

Plus I just couldn't buy a woman would choose first shutting in and then running away from a daughter like that as opposed to just trying to regularly get rid of the hair.

That was a bit over done. The thing I like about Marg heavy episodes is that she is such a 3 dimensional character. Sad.Happy.Distraught. Which I am hoping to see in this episode. :)

Back