Lady Heather/Greg #1- Bondage

lilbug said:
hah i kinda forgot about this ship... i thought Greg wasn't into liquid latex anymore. didn't he say that in 'Rashomama' or something. oh well, you never know Greg!

Well, perhaps he's into other stuff now. Like handcuffs... silk scarves... feathers... blindfolds...

Ahem, where was I? :lol: :devil:

So how does everyone think Greg and Lady Heather first met? Did he go to the Dominion? And if so, was it out of curiosity or because he likes "going to the threatre" in his love life.

Which of Greg's qualities do you think Heather would be attracted to? Apart from his good looks, of course. I can see her enjoying his wit. Her world would seem to be quite dark (fun, but dark ;) ) and Greg would bring a bright splodge of colour into it.

Greg would have been curious. because that's what Greg is, a curious guy. but then he saw Lady Heather and *boom*! (he blew up...with love).

Greg's got alot of qualities, probably one of them would be he perky-ness, like Shannon said, but i think Heather would like how he kinda sensitive and funny, cause that's what every girl wants...:devil:

-x-liv

OT; I had a fair/big sized post last night, and then it deleted on me, so I was avoiding this thread for a bit. But I'm back now, and I think I can remember what I tried to post last night, so be happy...I'm not sure why yet, but be happy. ^^

BoT;
Curiousity? I love curiousity. In my opinion at the moment, it's one of those things that makes the earth so liveable. It's nice for ships...Yeah. Curiousity is 'da bomb'. *has thought waayy too much about PoTC:DMC lately*
But yeah, Greggo, being the curious guy that we know and love, would have ran into her on the streets of Vegas one day in one of those adult shoppes (because you so know that he goes there, and she needs supplies *shudders*). Curiousity would get the better of Greggo, causing him to mentaly ask the eternal question, "WTF?" and start talking to her about God knows what. Fun. Alexx likes.

Wait, why does Alexx have to make this icon? That's not in the contract, Liv.

Anyway, the qualities question...
I think the thing about Greg that makes him so loveable to nearly everybody who watches the show, is that he has so many good qualities, they can all find at least one thing that they love about him. *refrains from doing another PoTC reference*

One of the people in question, Heather, is bound to find something that she likes about him. Personally, I can see her liking his wit and sensitivity when it comes to certain things. And, as fogs has put it so nicely, he'd shed light into her interesting little life. Yeah...*continues to refrain from making PoTC references*

Also, how nice it is of fogi to hang around the thread and start asking the questions. *nods* Thankies.

well, Alexx, it is now. i changed it, so there! live wit it...or don't, if i happen to kidnap you and force you to watch Greg and Heather 'experiment ' with new products on eachother than so be it...wait you might like that...nevermind, just make an icon...i like your icons.

Greg would spot Heather in the same store he was at and he would be interested in what she was looking at and in turn he would tell her that whips may be old fashioned but...you know.

-x-liv

Back