Lady Heather/Greg #1- Bondage

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by FrostBite, Aug 16, 2006.

1. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

Lady Heather and Greg...who can forget when we first met Lady Heather, Greg revealed he like liquid latex...what if Lady Heather introduced it to him?

i don't know about you, but i'm a fan of both Lady Heather and Greg, why not put the two together? you cause Bondage.

Enjoy

-x-liv

2. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

*screams like a fangirl* Bondage!

You're right though, could you imagine the amount of latex those two would go through if they got together? I nearly shudder at the thought.

3. feenx

feenx Coroner

:lol: i wanna join this ship :)

4. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Yay! Another shipper!
    We shall rule the planet [insert funky name here] one day, with all of our coolio Bondage stuffs. And you know it, too.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

That'#s An great idea!

6. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

*does a double take*

Ships are seriously growing on trees today. It must be all the nutrients in the soil round these parts :)

Congrats on the new ship, gang. It makes a lot of sense - our Greggo does have a certain liking for the - ahem - kinkier side of life, shall we say... :devil: And Lady Heather did remark that she had a number of clients in the field of law enforcement - not to mention the fact that she knew all about XX and XY chromosomes back in "Slaves of Las Vegas" - who better to have told her all about DNA than our very own Greggo?

I'm running along to the Ship List to add this couple to the ever growing list. If you come up with a name for this ship, be sure to let me know and i'll add it on ;)

Happy Shipping :)

Edited to add - Okay, either I'm losing my mind (which is entirely possible) or there truly are so many threads in this forum now that it's impossible to keep track. I've just realized that there is already a thread for this pairing, started way back in April. However, since it's been inactive since then and there aren't that many posts, I'll lock it and leave this one open, in the hope that this one will get more traffic :)

If anyone wants to take a look here is a link to the original Greg/Lady Heather thread :)

7. feenx

feenx Coroner

Lady Heather can teach Greg many things, heck she can teach me a few things too.

8. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Could I ask that everyone reads and replies to --> A New Announcement from Your Mods. Thanks :)

Important Changes to Note:

- Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 Lines of Good posting.

- Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive and not chatty.

- Good posting is NOT: Complimenting someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversation about Real Life, etc.

- Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussion of thread names, etc, and brief allusions to Real Life MAY be included in posts, but ONLY in ADDITION of the 3-Line Minimum of Good Posting.

9. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

I liked this ship back on the old thread, I like it now.

Lady Heather and Greg would be an intresting ship because Greg likes kinky stuff, hard metal and liquid latex, but he can also have a calm side, so can Heather. Hence I like this ship.

10. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

of course! who better to teach Lady Heather about DNA than Greg? and who better to smex Greg than Lady Heather?

Alexx should make a icon. because that would be hot. and i'm glad the title catches the eye.

-x-liv

11. AmandaSzmanda

This ship needs a name. There were a few suggestions one the old thread, Crimitrix, Liquid Latex, and Harder, but we never offically decided on one.

Since we have never had a scene to go on, how do you think both of their reactions were when they first meet each other?

12. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

edit:OO, we're asuming things...they should've met before Grissom/Cath/Brass/Nick met her. it can be their secret. :devil:

their reactions?

Greg/Heather: HOT DAMN

-x-liv

13. lilbug

lilbug CSI Level Two

hah i kinda forgot about this ship... i thought Greg wasn't into liquid latex anymore. didn't he say that in 'Rashomama' or something. oh well, you never know Greg!

14. AmandaSzmanda

He probably is still into latex, because Cath had said something about his birthday fantisies having latex and a bunch of other stuff, but then he said that was last year. So he might have just meant something else on that list.

15. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

Yeah, Heather probably got him into something else...spray on chocolate or something...but knowing Greg he may just go over to Lady H's house for afternoon tea...:devil:

-x-liv