Just found the coolest thing.

Calihan

Captain
I just found out that you can watch almost any music video on MTV's website, you do need to register but that's free and quick. What videos have you watched, and do you plan to watch?
So far I've watched:

November Rain
Jump
Panama
Girls, Girls, Girls.

Sadly, they don't have that Twisted Sister song We're Not Gonna Take It. I heard it had an enjoyable video, could someone recomend some good 70s/80s videos.

oh that's really cool!! I can now see the whole video and not only see a snippet of it on TRL or wait and hope they play it on TV, well I'm definitely trying it out!

thanks for telling us!!

Yes, thanks a bunch. I never see vids anymore because I quit watching MTV. Back in my day,lol, MTV was about music and videos. They seem to have forgotten that and have filled themselves with dumb reality shows.

I spent quite a lot of time watching Pink vids yesterday.

needmorecsi said:
Sadly, they don't have that Twisted Sister song We're Not Gonna Take It. I heard it had an enjoyable video, could someone recomend some good 70s/80s videos.

It does have an enjoyable video, I saw it a really long time ago along with "I Wanna Rock." I'll never forget the beginning of that one... :p

I just watched the video for "Janie's got a Gun", and it was only a thrty-five second clip, that's an effin' gyp.

You can also visit MTV.ca, if you're from Canada and it might be slightly easier to register to that site. :)

Music Videos

I found that the MTV website recently changed some videos. They added all of Twisted Sister's videos, and they added some Aerosmith. The downside to this is they got rid of almost all the Motley Crue videos.

Back