Just a kiss...

Sara's great , Grissom's great - wouldn't want to kiss either one of them , but wouldn't mind seeing them kiss each other ! :D :D :D :D

i know that dream was really weird but trust me i have had some weirder dreams then that of the csi franchise. there was one a few nights ago i was at school and i was sitting in my desk and then all of a sudden i feel this tap on my shoulder (In my dream of course) and i turn around and its delko asking me to hand him his crime light and i was like what?? then i woke up.

i occasionally get reoccuring dreams that Nick comes to my room..and just watches me sleep.

one time though..me and Greggo were kissing in the lab! lol :p

I'd like to be the one kissing Grissom and I would hate to see him kiss Sara if it couldnt be me then the only other choices are Lady Heather or Catherine.

Posted by kazzy:
Posted by awesomeredhead:
Ooooh. I'd choose Grissom all the way.

OOooh I like you. ;)

;) Grissom would definately be the best kisser. I mean, he looks like the type of guy that would only kiss someone who he's in love with (I'm talking about Grissom here, not WP... hahaha - I hear WP has had his share of the women). But he also looks like someone who knows how to do it right and who would be really romantic about it. And his lips are gorgeous. We can't forget that. And even though I usually don't go for men with beards, his is sexy, so that's a non-issue. :D

Awesomeredhead: I agree 100% about Grissom.

That's why I think Grissom would be the best kisser. After that it would be Greg followed closely by Nick and Warrick.

Who would I want to kiss? Grissom of course!

Hmmmmm...actually, I bet Grissom would be a very, very good kisser. You know the old saying, Still Waters Run Deep.
And besides, Lady Heather didn't exactly look bored with him, the "morning after"...he must have done sumthin' right... :D
Yeah, definitely Grissom. Once he feels comfortable with a woman, he would release all that pent-up energy he's been saving up for ages, and...and... :eek: Hmmm, maybe I better stop right there, I don't want to get kicked off the board!

Back