Just a kiss...

Posted by freemind:
Posted by addict:

I don't know about Catherine... tough to say...

I think Cath would be a great kisser :D
In fact, she was an exotic dancer :D :D ;)

I would be scared to kiss Cath, her upper lip looks really weird..like crooked.
Sara would be fine if I was wired that way hehe. But I think I´ll go with...Nick! :) (sorry Greg)

Ok, kissing CSI characters:

If I was a man (or gay): I would definitley go for Sara, she seems to have so much passion about the cases she works on, she must have the same for elements of her personal life. My boyfriend says Catherine because she used to be an exotic dancer (but I think he's thinking of a different kind of dancer to what she actually was!)

As a girl, Grissom all the way, I don't usually go for men with beards, but he is sooo intelligent, and I find that sexy in a man. But, watching the cast interviews at the end of Season 1 DVD, I wouldn't want to make out with William Peterson. He came across as a little - dare I say it - dumb!

You know, I was thinking...

Grissom researches everything until he knows it down pact. I bet he's had loads of kissing practice. ;) He'd be pretty damned good at it.

And yeah, Sara = pent up passion... totally.

My opinion is the opposite of yours (no surprise...), Sara's teeth scare me, but I find Catherine's lips VERY sexy, and considering how passionate she is, I think she must be a good kisser!

Back