Just a kiss...

i`m thinking...Sara would be a weird kisser :eek:

but i changed my mind. i`d actually pick Greg over Nick. reason being that Nick...i`ve kissed someone with the slightly same features... ;) and Greg would be more interesting

i`m thinking Grissom...uh..would be a good kisser too! lol

Hmmm... so many to chose from... If you want them in order here they are. (From LV of course)

Greg
Nick
Grissom
Warrick
and out of all of the males in LV, ECKLIE!!! Not even if he were the last male on the planet!

Posted by HollywoodVegasHottie:
Posted by Charisma:

:lol:...Sara...your teeth are getting in the way!!!

*slaps self for being mean*

*slaps you for being mean, feels bad, then gives you candy* :lol: :lol: lol....I wouldnt wanna kiss any of them, man. :lol: It would be....weird :lol: Like I said, a high-five and a 'hey, man!! WAZZZZUPPPPP?????' would suit me just fine :lol: :lol:

*chugs another can of Red Bull*

Posted by GilGrissomCSI:
Posted by HollywoodVegasHottie:
Posted by Charisma:

:lol:...Sara...your teeth are getting in the way!!!

*slaps self for being mean*

*slaps you for being mean, feels bad, then gives you candy* :lol: :lol: lol....I wouldnt wanna kiss any of them, man. :lol: It would be....weird :lol: Like I said, a high-five and a 'hey, man!! WAZZZZUPPPPP?????' would suit me just fine :lol: :lol:

*chugs another can of Red Bull*

Do you ever get worried about diabetes? I do...about you. ;)

Of course now *eats another candy bar* I'll be fine. :lol: :lol: I balance it out...sorta. I eat fruit and stuff. I also barely ever eat meat. :p

Im starting to run out of quarters....

Damn you, you stupid vending machine!!!

haha..Tawny agreed with me about Sara, AHAHAHA

about Diabetes..i`m pretty sure i`ll have it..my dad`s whole family had it!

She has a gap, not beaver teeth! lol

I don't know, I think Sara would be a better kisser than Greg and Grissom and Nick. I don't know about Catherine... tough to say...

Warrick would definitely be a good kisser. :cool:

Posted by addict:

I don't know about Catherine... tough to say...

I think Cath would be a great kisser :D
In fact, she was an exotic dancer :D :D ;)

Posted by Charisma:
i`m thinking Grissom...uh..would be a good kisser too! lol

Omg, YOU TOO!? ;) It would be interesting to kiss a guy with a beard... :rolleyes: and at the same time, a sex god.
Im thinking that Greggo would be the weirdest one because...hes young! :p Ok, thats not fair on Greggo. um..He licks his lips..wet lips arent good. :p ACCORDING to CanadianWinter. ;)

Posted by freemind:

I think Cath would be a great kisser :D
In fact, she was an exotic dancer :D :D ;)
Yeah, but didn't she say she only danced? None of the side stuff? That's why I was unsure. ;)

Greg!!! he has the lips for it... ^_^yummm

and then warrick (call me a slut) the big lips, soft and pillowy..

*dreams away*

Back