Just a kiss...

Posted by HollywoodVegasHottie:
My mom likes Bobby Dawson LOL.

Actually, Bobby doesn't seem like such a bad idea either.

I think I'd have to go with Greggo first, but I'd like to have a go with almost all of them.

Okay we know it wouldn't be like me if i didn't add this little warning in (Just so i can say you were warned) ;)

Just A Reminder
"Please don't get overly graphic in your descriptions. Some of the descriptions are veering into the inappropriate. Some are getting a little too graphic in their descriptions of things. The BBS is for discussion of the show and its characters, but I would really like to discourage the sexual fantasy stuff. That is not appropriate for the BBS."

There you have been warned :lol: seriously though, sometimes its not meant to but it can be taken a little farther then it meant to go, i am hoping with your help that we can keep this reminder going and not have that happen.

Thanks! ;)

I would LOVE to kiss Greg but I think Nick would be the better kisser.
Luv Hannah
XOXOXO

My mom likes Bobby Dawson LOL.

i like bobby to! hes adorable! he would be better if there weren't so many more cute guys around him lol. I'll notice him more when he has his own show "the Bobby Dawson Show" nice. good ring to it to!

'Scuse me for saying this....but who is Bobby Dawson? :lol: *waits to be hit by flying objects*

:p I dunno if I would really kiss any of them, maybe just a high five and a hug :lol:

Yeah, he's a cutie, but now I'm trying to flush out the mental image of him making out with my mom :eek:

*sits in a corner rocking back and forth*

Phew. All gone! Mwahaha I loved him in the episode where Sara reopens the case for her wheelchair friend. He's like "Grissom knows bout this, right?" and she says "uh-huh" and he gives the CUTEST LOOK! "Sara Sidle!" Mwahaha it would rock to have Bobby say your name in a knowing/suspicious way. :lol:

Posted by CanadianWinter:
*THROWS SOMETHING AT GGCSI!*
LOL! Im kidding

Hes a lab tech. he does the bullets. its hot,

*slaps forehead* Oh yeah! I cant believe I didnt get that as soon as I read it! I must go punish myself.... :p
:lol:jk :lol: I just know him as Bobby.

um..

las vegas- greg
miami- speed and delko
ny- danny
i actually had a dream last night about speed/ rory it was that i was in a grocery store and he asked me where he could find the mustard adn then i was like um.. isle five and he was like thank you and i was like no problem isnt that weird

Posted by speedmonkey:
um..

las vegas- greg
miami- speed and delko
ny- danny
i actually had a dream last night about speed/ rory it was that i was in a grocery store and he asked me where he could find the mustard adn then i was like um.. isle five and he was like thank you and i was like no problem isnt that weird

LOL! THATS THE MOST RANDOM DREAM EVER!! AND I LOVE RANDOM THING! I wish i could have odd dreams..

Back