Journeyman.

Daquien

Coroner
Kevin McKidd ( Rome ) stars as Dan Vassar in this new series from NBC.Dan is happily married with a son. It seems like he has everything going for him. Dan ends up traveling into the past. He changes people's lives, sometimes for the better, but sometimes not. During his travels he meets up with Livia Beale, he was engaged to her when she died in a plane...(Tv.com).

Have you watched it?

I have watched the first two epsidoes so far. It seems to be a variation of Quantum Leap. He can't control when or where he leaps, but ends up helping someone to set things right.

I read that it was as Quantum Leap but I haven't watched that one.

I think it was a little bit confusing, maybe if he travelled in the past more than 10 years...And who's that Livia he sees, a ghost? And if he saves his fiancee from dying in the plane accident, would be his brother the one married with Dan's wife?
I understand his family thinks his doing drugs,lol

Personally, I've liked it better than Quantum leap by far. I dig Livia especially--she's HOT and compelling. It looks like J-Man may be a casualty of the writers strike though. Right now, fans are sending boxes of Rice-A-Roni (the San Francisco treat) to NBC a la the Nuts campaign for Jericho, so who knows?

They axed the show before the writer's strike, so no way it'll return. Not that I care, though, 'cause I've watched the first episodes and soon lost interest but it must be disappointing for the people who actually liked it.

Different sites seem to say different things. Personally, I was very fond of it, and like Jericho and some other shows along those lines, it had a strong core audience. The big problem is that the Nielson Company's statistical estimation methods for ratings are really, really bad.

Back