Jorjeous Jorja/ Sassy Sara Picture thread pt. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
^There was a very cute pic of her in a paperbag a while back...
As long as she has those cute curls I really don't care much for her clothes ;)

why did sara stop having the curls anyways? she looked so cute with them in season 1. i miss them. like for example, catherine, shes always got her hair different, wavy one day, straight the next, streaky, short, long, etc. saras for the longest time has been straight, and more or less the same length (apart from eps in season 3 where it was lighter briefly). she looks good with curls. they should make a comeback.

^agreed.
Think I read in an interview somewhere that Jorja said the straight hair fits Sara's character better which is why she straightened it.

it does i guess, since its been like that 95 percent of the time the shows been running, she suits it, she really does, and i do associate that hair with sara now, it looks more serious, the curly hair more cute and fun, but id still like to see the curls come back, even if just occasionally. :)

MiaCharlize said:
^There was a very cute pic of her in a paperbag a while back...
As long as she has those cute curls I really don't care much for her clothes ;)
Aww I miss that paperbag pic. :lol: She looks so cute in it. Wearing a grocery bag yet looking so pretty still. Im so jealous. :p I dont think the wadrobe people really care much about her clothes. Meanies.

The curls must make a comeback. Just picture her curls up in a ponytail and some lose tendrils framing her face. So pretty. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back