Jorjeous Jorja/ Sassy Sara Picture thread pt. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loooooove all the pics, I love Jorja in WTG, I love the bathrobe, but please, take it off.

I missed soo much the last couple of days! I missed you all! Think you haven't missed me hehe

RoosCSILover said:
I loooooove all the pics, I love Jorja in WTG, I love the bathrobe, but please, take it of

Had to laugh out loud about this one, Roos!

And I bet Grissly was dying to say: Sara and her boyfriend, didn`t you girl?.... :lol: God, I still can`t believe it`s official. :D

Thanks, grisslybear! :lol:

And to my dear Sabrina- how did you know!? :lol:

Great pics, everyone! :D

CalleighDuCaine-- I know! It made me want to cry, I got teary-eyed! *sniffle*

Hey guys, how many of you share Jorja's love for animals? Is anyone a vegetarian/vegan? *puts hand up* I've been a vegetarian for almost six years and I was admired when I found out Jorja was too. I think it's great for such a famous actress to be interested in the defense of animals. Since that day I've loved her even more than before.

grisslybear said:
Now, don't know if I can call this UTT but maybe BTB? (Beside the bed) :p

The boyfriend at work
Phweet! :devil:

Your banner rocks grissly! Their bedroom, his shirt, her legs, his girl, *smile*. :D

I'm not a vegetarian nor vegan CalleighDuCaine, but I salute those who are. :) I think there are many people on this board and even right here who are vegetarians. :)

SidLer said:
grisslybear said:
Now, don't know if I can call this UTT but maybe BTB? (Beside the bed) :p

The boyfriend at work
Phweet! :devil:

Your banner rocks grissly! Their bedroom, his shirt, her legs, his girl, *smile*. :D

Thank you, Sidler. elenerm made it for me.

BTW, I am not a vegetarian--I admire vegetarians and I would love to be one, but I don't think I can do it because I happen not to like vegetables much, and my diet would probably be screwed up...

Oh god I love all the pictures!! She´s one hot girl! Thanks everyone :D *wie*
Especially the ones with her in the bathrobe *dies a little* :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back