Jorjeous Jorja/ Sassy Sara Picture thread pt. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks like she's sucking on a sour Warhead candy. Euch! :p

desertwind said:
I'd love to see her do big screen movies- she'd be so great ;)
She was great in Memento. No wait, GREATER than great! Unfortunately that's the only movie I've seen her act in. :( You know what she'd be excellent in? Miss Congeniality. I can totally see her playing that role! She'll kick ass! :D She's already got the don't mess with me look down pat. ;)

SidLer, I totally agree with you!
And I just love that first picture! What episode is that from?
~Sarah

Rakel_Sidle Please see your Private messages regarding your signature. Thank you.

Dude, I love Jorja, but I can't stand more than 10 seconds of ER or my IQ will be lowered permanently. There's only one doctor show I can stand to watch, and that's House. <rock on>
That second one looks like she's saying "You look at me the wrong way, and I swear to the powers that be that I will shoot you. You get me? I will BLOW YOUR FREAKIN' HEAD OFF. I am so awesome, I don't even need an actual gun to do it."

CSI_Willows and BeCarefulWithMe (Ok, dear. ;)) I have no idea which episodes these pics: don't mess with me come from. I took it from my stock of Sara pictures and it doesn't have the episode titles. Umm, anyone know?

Crysthala said:
That second one looks like she's saying "You look at me the wrong way, and I swear to the powers that be that I will shoot you. You get me? I will BLOW YOUR FREAKIN' HEAD OFF. I am so awesome, I don't even need an actual gun to do it."
Yeah. I feel faint whenever I look at her so she must have some kind of a mind-numbing-control power. Guns, schmuns.

She's hypnotizing.

No, I believe the don't-picture is from season 4, I can see it from her hairstyle <333. LOL. I'm back btw, but after today I won't be online for a month, I think. I'll miss you all! Stunning pictures, everyone! :)

I see you're still debating which season the pics came from. :lol: If I stumble across the pictures in the gallery, I'll let you know. :) Btw, are you going on a holiday Roos? If you are...

Bon Voyage! :D

mini.jpg

SidLer said:
I have no idea which episodes these pics: don't mess with me come from. I took it from my stock of Sara pictures and it doesn't have the episode titles. Umm, anyone know?
I believe the second one (where she's pretending to shoot) is from 1x06 Who Are You. It was right at the end where Sara & Warrick are proving to Brass that the officer couldn't have shot the guy the way that the witness said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back