Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #8: A Beautiful Soul

Thanks Rizzoli for finding that fb page full of Jorja pics. I don't have a fb so I never would have found it.:)

*sigh* I wish they'd credited sources on those images (seeing ones where an old watermark was cropped out always ticks me off). It's really not that hard to credit a site when you use their images, and it's always polite.

*sigh* I wish they'd credited sources on those images (seeing ones where an old watermark was cropped out always ticks me off). It's really not that hard to credit a site when you use their images, and it's always polite.
I try not to post watermarked photos on other websites (unless I've edited them in some way) because a watermark basically means, "Don't post this image on other websites unless permission was granted by the original owner." But should I credit sources on pics that I found on search engines? I don't want to cause problems in the future when I post JF pics that aren't screencaps.:)

When I first saw this pic, I couldn't believe it was Jorja. I nearly passed out when I saw this pop up on Google.:lol: This pic is unedited.
Jorja Fox from her modelling days

Actually that depends. Sometimes a watermark means 'Credit to where credit is due' in many cases ;) Each site has different rules, and you should always check 'em before taking an image and reposting.

But should I credit sources on pics that I found on search engines?

ALWAYS credit your sources with a linkback if you can. Makes everyone happier.

Back