Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #8: A Beautiful Soul

Thanks for posting, sharp! Curious that they're all with Greg. :lol:

I loved Iced! It is my favorite Greg/Sara episode, and that scene where he's called a 'jock' is hilarious. I doubt those priceless reactions from Jorja and Eric could have been better scripted. And, let's not forget the exploding toilet. :lol:

Loved the scene from Fannysmacking as well. :adore:

And, Rashomama, is one of my all time favorites. Sara, Greg, and Nick really shone in this epi. I wish we had more episodes that featured the trio, like House of Hoarders.

Thanks for posting, sharp! Curious that they're all with Greg. :lol:

I loved Iced! It is my favorite Greg/Sara episode, and that scene where he's called a 'jock' is hilarious. I doubt those priceless reactions from Jorja and Eric could have been better scripted. And, let's not forget the exploding toilet. :lol:

Loved the scene from Fannysmacking as well. :adore:

And, Rashomama, is one of my all time favorites. Sara, Greg, and Nick really shone in this epi. I wish we had more episodes that featured the trio, like House of Hoarders.

Probably from gathering pics for the Eric/Greg Pic thread :lol: I think I do have a few with Grissom though ;)

Me too! They need to show more that trio! :thumbsup: And instead of hoarding they could investigate extreme couponers ;):lol:

I got to see the new lady come in to help Russell, Sara. I think she is pretty and is going to be a great team member to the CSI Vegas staff.

Hi everyone! I miss posting here. :)

Can you tell me when the photo below was taken? Or rather can you give me a larger scale of this one? Thanks.

csicast.jpg

>>
Oh btw, there are new photos over at JFO site.

Back