Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #6: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
5x05011-1.jpg
I like this photo

Last edited:
I love that photo.

I just watched leaping lizards, and I thought Jorja looked so gorgeous in the scene in bed:

normal_7x22_671.jpg

Last edited:
Stupid double post. Sorry. Also how do I shrink photos to make them smaller when posting them? When I click to drag it smaller it doesn't work

Last edited:
I love that photo.

I just watched leaping lizards, and I thought Jorja looked so gorgeous in the scene in Grissom's bed:

normal_7x22_671.jpg

She did look lovely didn't she, and Grissom left her there to play with his model:) just kidding if he hadn't left her she wouldn't have found the letter he wrote but didn't send.:lol: Grissom is such a Don Juan.

I resize on photo bucket and I haven't worked out how to do thumbnails yet

I resize on photo bucket and I haven't worked out how to do thumbnails yet
If you're on photobucket, just check the little box by the photo name under the pic for the picture you want, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the blue "Generate HTML and IMG code" button then copy & paste the link it gives you for 'IMG clickable thumbs for message boards'.

Anyway, Jorja & Anthony must be singing:

Thank's kaylyne those pics are beautiful, she look's so slim and hot in her black leather pants, and Anthony look's a bit hefty, but gotta love him:thumbsup:, he created this spectacular show, when was this, do you know?

Last edited:
His/ their bedroom, lol, that's what I meant, :D did they live together permanently then? I did love that scene anyhow, bless.
Thanks for the photo's, love them. How different does Jorja look since season 1 in that last photo!

Haha, I love that picture of the cast with Paul Guilfoyle. He looks like he's trying to be gansta. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back