Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #6: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Desertwind, I mean Christmaswind! What lovely pics.. She sure does love those guys!
I know she loves everyone she works with, not just the csi crew, but everyone else she's worked with, too.

Thank's grissomsaralove and a big welcome to you
Cheering.gif
and take a look at the GSR thread and join us on there, we'd love to see you;)

CURLY HAIR AND CUTE DRESS

Beeeeeeeeautiful picture, Christmaswind!!
Jorja is so photogenic it's so wrong & completely unfair! ;) Just kidding, Jorja :) I don't think anyone can have enough pictures of Jorja. I will have to go on a picture hunt soon and find some to post...I feel as though I am neglecting my duty as a Jorja fan in posting.

Wow lovely pics again everyone. So beautiful :)

Criminologist86 you are so right in saying Jorja is so photogenic, she always take wonderful photos :)

Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Thank's fans for all the cool caps. I heard on an other site, that she's going to see Billy in his play in Chicago, nice going, after all he came to see her when she was doing her play:)It's snowing in Chicago, so bundle up Jorja:bolian:

FEB.2008

HOTT

Last edited:
Ugh why have you not learned to keep shipper stuff out of these threads?!

Thanks for the caps x3nity

Last edited:
A cast photo of days gone by, with the original team and Jorja they're all so happy:)

SO LONG AGO

Every word someone speaks that has anything to do with negative energy in their heart, creates another negative energy in this world
The Scary Guy, Motivational speaker

Christmaswind: Where did you find such a GORGEOUS picture of Jorja? She's sooo beautiful...SO photogenic (I say it again!) SO amazingly flawless...I could go on ;)
Thanks for sharing all of your beeeautiful Jorja pictures, ya'll! She's one in a million :)

I really don't remember Criminologist I surf all her sites and I should keep track of where I get them but alas I don't. I download them to my photobucket. and I just wished everyone on this site was as nice and sweet as you, your a wonderful, upbeat happy fan:bolian: your never negative, and it's refreshing to have you on here:luvlove:and you welcome, she is a beauty, wouldn't it be great if she signed back on CSI?and I know your a hugh Marg/Cath fan. so this ones for you;)

THE GIRLS OF CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back