Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #6: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank for the photos :) I like Jorja's choice of beer ;) And those photos are cool from that night, they both look like they've had a few :D

I like Jorja's choice of beer
I don't. I drank it once at a club because it was the cheapest they had. Made me think of Jorja, actually. :p I didn't like the beer though, I think there are better brands. However, she looks hot drinking it. ;)

Haha, I actually thought of her when I first drank it too, aren't we sad?! :) but I love it, it's one of my favourites. But yeh, she certainly does look hot drinking it.

Here's another cap. of her from her latest cause in Austin, on July 11, for the Cruelty to Circus animals, with her new short do, she look's great, and I wonder how the team will like her with the new short hair, and if it'll be brought into the script, unless she's using extensions and has her old long hair back, we've got till October to find out!

LOOKIN' CUTE JORJA

Haha, love that pic from Rashomama, Inxs! :) It's one of my fav episodes, especially the scene with Sara and the groomsmen and the one with her, Greg, Nick, and the lingerie! :lol:

I just drooled over all pics:D Thank you all for sharing, all are beautiful!

(well, Jorja is in so they just must be beautiful:D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back