Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #5: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that picture is sort of the united we did this as a team. Either that or Paul was going to make a run for it and she was saying 'oh no you don't' :lol:

I LOVE those pictures desertwind, especially the second one of her hair! :) She's sooo gorgeous!

Jorja has the knack of looking classy, but not fake or over-done. I just adore her boho-casual yet classy style! :)

She just looks great, but I don;t like those sunglasses ;)

I agree though, she can look classy and fantastic, but not overdone.

I love the photos of her surfing, when she's been, with her board etc. She looks so hot, love the surfer girl look.

She sure is gsrLOVE thank's ;) KTLA, hugh radio station in L.A., is there a way to see her interview?

THE COCOON from "Redrum"

BIG SHOTS

jorjaew_7.png

^^ I agree, I thought it was so hot what she was wearing. The little vest-thingie and what not. Her coat? I love it. And she has an owl on it! (I think?)

desertwind said:
She sure is gsrLOVE thank's ;) KTLA, hugh radio station in L.A., is there a way to see her interview

You can see a part of ithere. :)

She indeed looked so adorable in the interview and that photo! And I love her outfit, as usual.

Thank's SaraStar and gsrLOVE for the video.. she's darling and very well groomed, it look's like she just stepped out the the shower, and her hair is shorter and curly ;) she's so happy, and can't wait for her return!

NESTING DOLLS her apt. look what's leaning against the wall on her desk encased... :eek: spiders and bugs, like his lab :D who has those hanging on their walls?.. Sara would!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back