Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #5: A Beautiful Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAMN shes Y-U-M-M-Y!
I L H S M!
these are deffinatly my favorite picture of her of ALL TIME. no joke.
because i LOVE the dress.

Because i'd eat that :rolleyes:
because she looks like goth queen..and a hot one at that.
because its a CUTE kiss!!
Because her smile makes us melt
because she looks fab and for a good cause.
because i love the house of frankenstein and not to be too bold but her chest looks good. LOL seriously!
and im failing to find my absoulute first favorite soo ill keep looking and keep ya'll posted.
P.S. the first link might not work just go to it and click the next pic its the same just a differant view

*Edited: To give links names and unstretch screen*

I really like the cast pic, I've seen that one before, but it's a really nice one.

I think one of my favourite ever photos is the blowing a kiss one. :)

i love the sunglasses in that first one :D

she looks great in that first one. I don't like her hair in the others, but i think it was to go with the storyline? they are from 802 right ( i know the second one is)?

She still looks gorgeous though

her hair always looks amazing but in that picture yes it looks especially good.
i loved that episode i LOVE the green sweater that ses wearing once she gets back to the lab for the first time to meet everybody.
why'd she change? lol thats the only thing i never caught onto but w/e. i have my own little theories but i think everybody will appriciate it if i would keep them to myself.. :rolleyes:

She's pretty much a beautiful girl, and I can't believe she stays so thin, when Liz Smith interviewed her in N.Y. she stated how 'tall and thin she was" I wonder what she eats everyday? those pictures are great cocoa thank's ;)

CLOWNING AROUND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back