Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #4: A Beautiful Soul

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Roosey, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

One: Lets remember the adult content rule please, there are minors that read and are members of this board.

Two: While we do tend to discuss a stars personal life, there are really certain parts of that personal life that should not be discussed. While a star may talk about it in public thats one thing but lets respect that aspect of their lives please.

Thank you. ;)

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

3. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

4. lucyj0720

lucyj0720 Hit and Run

Everything I wrote from quotes that Jorja made and George Clooney.
    "Article By Tros Kompas"

*Edited: to Shorten Screen and URL linkable*

5. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

6. lucyj0720

lucyj0720 Hit and Run

Picture 1, Picture 2, Picture 3

Two very beautiful photos of Jorja (I love that brown jacket in the first one, the sleeves are art) and an interview that seems to blow the arguement that Jorja is greedy for more money.

Interview

*Edited: to Shorten Screen and URL linkable, gentle reminder you have to have one hundred posts before you're image will show up.*

7. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Om my God... she is soooooo adorable in this picure. I love the way she has her hair. She should do that more often now :) It makes her even cuter!

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Thats fine but what I was saying is a pre-emptive strike if you will, the conversation was starting to peer that ways and therefore I put that up. -- But also let us remember that JF/SS has two threads, this thread for pictures and discussions of them, and a discussion thread only where you can post about the actress and her character and post links to interviews. ;)

One last thing, incase you didn't know I have edited you're above posts for a reason which I gave, posting pics you have to have 100 posts to make them show up in the thread/post, we suggest that they be made linkable, which is what you did but instead of putting the address in the second part put in a name or description of the link.

For those saying "How?" its easy start with using the "Instant UBB code" box Click the "URL" code In the first gray box that comes up put in the address (note remove the current http:// part or it will double up). Then click "Okay" and then in the second part you will be asked to give it a name in this part, once done I suggest checking the "Preview" box and looking it over to make sure it turns out or if a correction is needed. ;)

9. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

Jorja at a concert

Freaking hat! (same concert)

All I know that the pictures were taken at a Dead Rebels Concert.. Don't know how old it is (but its a few years old at least) and I surely don't know who the guy with her is

Jorja in bed (and she definitly has company...)

Jorja in bed with... Gary?! .... wtf?

Its said on JFO that the pics of Jorja in bed were taken in Paris. With Gary.. anyone know the story behind that?

[/QUOTE]

I find a article that tell about the photo you post.

WE are best friend

10. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

Thanks for posting the article! It's nice to know they're such good friends off screen as well. :D

11. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

No big deal, After I see the picture, I could not stop think about it so I I did a google search to I find it; which answer the question about Gary lay next to her on her bed.

12. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

13. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Love it that ER is brought back to our thread! :D I never saw Jorja in 'the West Wing' but they say that she was really good :) Thanks for posting al those lovely pictures! :D

14. HarmonyMe

HarmonyMe Hit and Run

I'm sure it would make me feel better if Gary got into bed with me. :devil: :lol:

15. lucyj0720

lucyj0720 Hit and Run

Oh I miss the ER of that time,I would never miss it, now I never watch it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.