Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #6

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Lucy, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

One kind of offbeat episode that I like her in is "Chasing the Bus." I love the little smile Grissom and Sara share when they are testing the bus. The scene between Warrick, Grissom, and Sara's phone call is also cute. :)

2. ilovegrissom

ilovegrissom Hit and Run

Lol. i love that episode too. When warrick says "sara.. she needs me" grissom gives this wierd look! lol.

3. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

The interview is great, she seemed really relaxed. But what was the deal with the last question? Why were they all laughing and what exactly did he refer to?

4. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Wow, I haven't visited this thread for a long time.

Anyways, I have been reading the thread and I thought I'd jump in to join the discussion. For you who have been following ER: Susan also came back for a few seasons.
    Jorja has been on two major TV shows in ten years (CSI and ER), she did some movies too, I think she is right. She deserves a little peace in her life, she doesn't have to shoot CSI all the time. Give the girl some years off, and let her do what's best for her. This doesn't mean I'm not sad she's gone. I think she has always been a great addition to the cast.

5. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

On JFO there is a article that Jorja spent a week in Costa Rica.

I liked her in "No Humans Involved" & "Coming Of Rage " was good as well.

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Taryn I liked those two epsiodes, as well, and "Homebodies" where the girl was shot at the end by the gang member creep, and Grissom, Brass and Sara were all there, and she went to the car and Brass and his expressions and Gil looked at the parents and immediatley to her, and the tear streaming down her cheek, always gets me:(

7. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

Jorja is hosting the Animal Acres Benefit again this year

link

8. Taryn

Taryn Prime Suspect

9. CSI Tricky

CSI Tricky Victim

Hollywood stars launch video campaign for Myanmar's Suu Kyi

two stars from the popular CSI television show, Eric Szmanda and Jorja Fox, play a game called "forced labor" using cards with graphic pictures of alleged abuses in Myanmar.
    Wallace / hodges is also in this

check it out

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Last edited: May 7, 2008
  11. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Nice to see that Jorja has been spending her free time supporting her many humanitarian causes. Also, nice to see her and Eric together. I do miss them on screen together in CSI.
    After the cyclone hit Burma, this is a well timed video. I really have not been aware of its troubles, but now I'm inspired to help. If you go on JAA, you can donate to the cause.

12. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

I agree, it's fantastic to see her supporting humanitarian issues- and especially with what is going on at the moment in Burma, it's great to see her raising awareness.

it's also good to see her at all ;)

13. Alex

Alex Lab Technician

14. erep

erep Witness

Anybody know if Jorja has publicly announced any professional upcoming plans? Any movie or TV roles, plays, etc.? I'm glad she does all this activism, and I wholly applaud it, but as an audience member, I am so hoping to hear that she'll be in something I can watch soon!

15. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Nope, as far as I know she hasn't announced anything (correct me if I'm wrong someone). I know what you mean though, knowing you're not going to see her week in week out is a bit :( but it is fantastic she's doing all of this work, she really is amazing :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.