Jigsaw Went Too Far (Grissom/Sara)

I think it was great. You can never get a tory right the first time. You ahve to reread it and make adjustments, in comments to the, "Hello Sara, I want to play a game."

Please carry on. I am dying of suspense. Arrgh.

This is really good... suspensfull writing, and you're upping the ante nicely!

Looking forward to the next bit.

Tan :cool:

Chapter Four.

Grissom stared down at the screen. He was watching her scream, watching her being tortured, and it was killing him. Gil took a few moments staring away from everyone and the computer to compose himself as tears came to his eyes. The sight of Sara, in Jigsaw's grasp, was like Grissom being tortured himself, but worse.

Gil turned and looked at the man who had imprisoned Sara. His eyes were staring straight at him, he didn't look guilty or happy for that matter, that he had struck a soft spot for Gil. He kept watching Gil, noticing his movements, his thoughts, his emotions, but Grissom didn't know why. Grissom looked back down at the floor, and tried to suck in the tear that was about to fall down his cheek. His efforts were pointless, the tear fell anyway.

Why did Gil Grissom hide his tears? Anyone would cry if a co-worker was being tortured in front of their very eyes, but Gil still tried to hide it.

Why are you hiding it, Gil? It was like Jigsaw's voice was ringing in his head. It was like this murderer knew what he was thinking.

Gil took a step out of the cage, he was ready to dig the answers on where Sara was out of this guy.

"Where is she?" Gil asked, his first word came out shaky, but the rest came out firm and solid.

Jigsaw gave him a satisfied smile, and a slight sigh of relief that only Grissom noticed. The man didn't speak, he was waiting... waiting for Gil to ask him again.

"Why are you doing this?" Gil asked, hoping to try a different approach.

"Gil, I want to play a game," said his deep raspy voice.

----------------

Sorry, I know its short.

Back