Jerry Bruckheimer

I gotta say Jerry has always been my favorite Producer and NOT just because CSI he's made great films as well "Pirates of the Carribean" and "coyote Ugly" to name a few

The thing that surprised me about him was his age- I thought him to be about 45-50 and he's 60 :eek: WOW-- I've seen him interviewed and he's real laid-back and mellow-low-key and charming- not your typical mogul ;)and very rich ;)

yay thats true, and i have to say 2 more day (i didn't add the s to days so it will rhyme :D) i am so seing potc to see my beautiful eyeliner wearing pirate with a rolling freakin stone as a dad!!!!!!!!

Is Jerry 60 years old? :eek: WOW that really surprises me! I thought he was in his early fourties, or something! :) He's great. I love Pirates, and of course CSI. Keep up the good work!

With his connections to Pirates, maybe he can get Depp for a CSI appearance. Or maybe the Miami episode "Pirated" could have been in full costume.

Sounds good to me- but Johnny Depp- MMMMM-too big of a super star- :( but I just read that he may be doing "Pirates 3" with, are you ready :eek: Keith Richards as his dad--that should be a trip :lol: :lol:

Back